Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad kuck if u do have a problem with it you have to come.lol

Dont be nice to Zoe, get lots of nasty photos of her, then you can blackmail her for what ever you want. LOL

Mark

lol!! Hey Mark, maybe I could do that to EVERYONE and get a whole heap of herps out of it?!? ;)
Nahh!!
Thanx for that zo, yeah, details at another time. As it is, Luke nearly NEARLY gave in to coming along!! I'll see if I can talk him into it.... hehehehehe!! If Luke DOES come, it is agreed that I would only 'drag' him there for 2 or so hours, but if he stays mean and doesn't come, late arvo is fine with me Zo :)
I'm getting excited now :D
Bex

lol markus i still have those beauties of you! we're at a stalemate hehe ;). u coming down again? :lol:

you gotta convince luke to come bek! dont get me wrong, we're more than happy to give you a lift, but if he comes you guys can go whenever you like without having to rely on us :). it's not all snake related anyway, i think he'd enjoy it cos its just a bunch of friends getting together :p

. it's not all snake related anyway, i think he'd enjoy it cos its just a bunch of friends getting together
i think it would be bunch of ratbags :lol: 8) getting together but it would be a good way 2 names to faces and just to have some fun and to watch my choke when I handle a snake..!

It's alright zo, I know you just don't wanna take me :( ;) hehehehe
Yeah, hopefully I can talk Luke in to it, it would be nice for us to get out and meet some more ppl :)
We'll see what happens

you'd have to break westy's car (which wouldnt be hard ;)) to stop him coming to a meet lol. although i dont remember him saying he's coming yet lol :lol:

I think jacob hasn't been online and hasn't seen the invite yet; but it would be a little tamer with out jacob and Africa well MATE stand up for yourself and come and meet greet.

bex if wanna lift we see wat happens cause I will do a drive by to pick u up if you want. :wink: 8)

Westy is definately coming and because of that i wont be able to get a word in. He talks almost as much as Boc when he is hungover. Unlike myself cause im really shy. I had another idea for food and would like some feed back, either the bbq or i could do a spit roast and have roast beef and pork rolls with salad. Post your preference outa spit or bbq.
Cheers Stevo

Westy is definately coming and because of that i wont be able to get a word in. He talks almost as much as Boc when he is hungover. Unlike myself cause im really shy. I had another idea for food and would like some feed back, either the bbq or i could do a spit roast and have roast beef and pork rolls with salad. Post your preference outa spit or bbq.
Cheers Stevo
we could all put money for the spit and barbie since we have the butcher and bring a plate\bowl of food as well but keep it byo drinks

Question: How many Posts does it take 4 or 5 Victorians to organise a small BBQ?

Answer 117 and rising!

Mark

Your just jealous sweetie cause you wont come because my wife will be there. At least we dont spend an evening photographing japanese tourists whilst on vacation.............

your just jealous Mark, you cant cum and you know how much fun you had at my place, lol.
just think theres a bit of new meat coming to this one :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back