Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Trader is bringing me ;-)

Stevo already has my mouth watering at the delectable spit he is providing.

Sadji was talking about having a "exotic foods" eating competition.

I could provide a fiery Bombay Salad that will privide and exhilarating burn ... all the way through ... and for days. It is great - trust me, It has my mouth and eyes wattering just thinking about it!

so what are people bringing??

I will bring Daavid along with his deeelicious salad, :wink: but as we did for our gathering in Bendigo (Nov), we will provide the plates and cutlery to eat all this deelicious food we will be having! :D :D

Some of you may want to bring your chair(s) along???

What about all this rain we are having in Melbourne, isn't it awesome??? And knowing Sunday will be bright and sunny is really awesome! :D

Cheers, Judy (who does not wear the pants in the house, I prefer skirts) :wink:

I am waiting for stevo to get back to me on what he wants us to bring. We don't want to OD on salad!! :)
Bex

beknluke said:
I am waiting for stevo to get back to me on what he wants us to bring. We don't want to OD on salad!! :)
Bex

Yeah - because he is not a rabbit ;-)

The salads look like they nearly covered
angel -potato salad
traders-bombay salad
farmdog- bean something
so maybe just a tomato and lettuce type one or pasta one from someone and we're set. Everyone else just bring the entrance fee (crownies) j/k

Hey Stevo,

What about things like condiments, dead horse and the like?

Judy is bringing some paper plates.

Are the other non food items that might be required?

So how many crownies can you consume?

Stevo said:
The salads look like they nearly covered
angel -potato salad
traders-bombay salad
farmdog- bean something
so maybe just a tomato and lettuce type one or pasta one from someone and we're set. Everyone else just bring the entrance fee (crownies) j/k

Looks like we will luck out with the weather given the odd drop of rain we have had in the last day or so.

Just bring an umbrella, we Victorians are tougher than the weather aren't we?...oh hang on....I'm an ex-Queenslander :lol:

Nothing better than trying to juggle a drink in one hand and an out of control umbrella in the other, whilst all at the same time trying to navigate the pointy sharp bits of the brolly out of the optical vacinity of the person you are talking to........my, my this sounds like awesome fun! :wink: :D

Just bring an umbrella, we Victorians are tougher than the weather aren't we?...oh hang on....I'm an ex-Queenslander

Queenslanders just ignore the rain and keep going don't they? After all, rain is just a 2% increase in humidity from when it aint raining.

According to the weather forecasts it's meant to be fine and 25 :)
I'm completely stuck on what to bring now!! I was gonna bring some killer salads from my stepdad (being an ex-chef and all) but they consisted of potatp, betroot, red onion etc...
Softdrinks maybe?? Sweets etc?? Like a cake or whatever?? I don't know!! Normally our families hold the gatherings and we just rock up with a bag full of stuff that we we asked to bring!! lol
Ideas anyone???
Bex

no can do on the pasta one - and with the amount of other salads, I'm sure that there will be some lettuce and tomato in at least one of them!! (And we HATE tomatoes - so they wouldn't feature in any of ours ;) )
As for beer - he said joking. And that's about $40!! (that would be a slab so all you guys could share) lol - I'm generous, but no THAT generous :p But if Stevo just wants a 6pk for himself, I'll look into it :)
Any others??

Judy is bringing some paper plates.
Are the other non food items that might be required?

Darhl, as I said in an earlier post.....:wink:

but as we did for our gathering in Bendigo (Nov), we will provide the plates and cutlery to eat all this deelicious food we will be having!

bek dont stress so much! just bring yourselves :)

it's at your second meet that we make you bring EVERYTHING :twisted: ;)

we're gonna bring some soft drinks and some chips or sumthin :p

farmcat it is illegal but stevo has enough snakes to make us feel like pin cushions. lol

What about a tequila salad i cant believe no ones bringing that!
How about some cookies, might chill the crowd out a bit lol,
You always bring the soft drinks ZOZO WHY NOT HARDEN UP A BIT THIS TIME :twisted: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back