Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was PENGUINS I photographed...PENGUINS ....it was just Japanese heads that got in the way

Just as well I aint coming, would have a few stories to tell Mrs Stevo!

Nick I dont need "fresh" meat...your the man for me, and Stevo as well.....just so neither of you feel unloved and left out. LOL

what about me mark you bi$%h. i told u to dump those 2 wooses lol cant wait for it all paully

Ricko I have a long list of things to talk to Mel about next time I am there, so your lucky I aint coming down this time.

dont come a knocking if the van is a rockin.lol

my cleaners are still trying to come to terms with what they found :shock: :oops:

hey guys sorry about not talking much on hear my computer is broken but i am coming but i wont be drinking gota go some where after the bbq. by the way the spit is the way to go stevo

by the way the 2nd annual westy challange will be on the judge will be the one and only me!!!!!!!!!!!. :lol:

hey guys sorry about not talking much on hear my computer is broken but i am coming but i wont be drinking gota go some where after the bbq. by the way the spit is the way to go stevo
you not drinking o gee stevo cancel the bbq we'll have to have it at westy place so the we can have the 2nd annual westy challenge, cause I missed it last time

Ok most people i spoke to said spit would be better than bbq so if u dislike the idea say something soon. If spit any offers to bring a salad would be welcome as my missus burns salad.
So far list of people coming is:

Nick the drunk
Westy the softy
A farmdog
An angelic rose & partner?
Stockeh(b_itch) and Haley
Ricko and his woma
Luke and Zo Zo
A moose (if he gets a day release)
Trader 1 and trader 2
Jarvis?
Russell
Bex and maybe luke
A skunk said "Ohh bredli" but no pm
Stevo (unfortunately)

If I missed someone let me know, and i havent spoken to the lovely nome to invite her so if she see's this she now knows. Anyone else just pm me.
Cheers Stevo

sounds like it will be good mate. i dont think nome is able to come from what she was saying the other week but we may be able to convince her lol. and it seems ur a good organiser so this may not be the first and last :twisted: ill get onto u about the next one in a couple of months.

Good news guys :)
Luke and I are confirmed!! I talked him into it!! Yay!! :D I had to agree to not stay tooooo long, but he can't say much once we're there!! hehehehe All you boys will just have to make him feel welcome so that he won't want to leave either!! But not TOO welcome if you know what I mean ;)
So yeah, we'll be there. Stevo, PM me what you want me to bring. My stepdad makes some killer salads, so I might be able to talk him into wipping some up for ya!!
A very excited Bex!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back