Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah stevo what would u like us to bring? maybe we can bring some soft drinks or something for the non drinkers ;). and maybe some munchies

dont think nome can come...shoulda made it a saturday dork :p

yeah stevo tell wat to bring so we dont have 3 potato salads or 2 many people bring the same dish,not there is not 2 much wrong with as it would be pretty funny but would save on sssstress of trying to get something different to every1 else???!!!
and there will only be A farmdog rockin up.

hehehehe - Yup!! But she has obsessive compulsive disorder and runs around, and around and AROUND in circles in the backyard.... So unless you do the same thing in your ute, I'll deem that you can be the only farmdog in attendance!! :p

Bex

no circle work in my ute if I had company car well different story. but I am a good gun dog as I am always retrieving my birds ( quail & duck ).

ok well im going to bring a big pototo salad which contains dairy, egg and onion so if your allergic tell me now and ill mark it....can you work out how much per head stevo for the spit so we know in advance...
10bucks? Want us to bring any snakeys?

Angel

I am supplying the spit so no cost there and we only need like 3 or 4 salads so dont everyone bring one cause im not a rabbit.

Stevo said:
I am supplying the spit so no cost there and we only need like 3 or 4 salads so dont everyone bring one cause im not a rabbit.

Nope - In your profession it does pay to be a carnivore ;-)

Jude and I are really looking forward to this gathering :) :) :) :)

angelrose said:
like sausage rolls and little pies and stuff you mean farmdoggie? or fairy bread and cucumber sandwiches heheh :twisted:

Angel

I think he means watch out for typos ;-)

Yes we all know who number one is.. and yes she does wear the pants in the family but I do try to wrestle them off her from time to time ;-) :oops:

yay judy and daavid are coming :D

we'll bring some soft drinks and some chippies or sumthin

I meant snacks but the spelling is similar is some twisted aspects and I thought it as amusing but as angel said
like sausage rolls and little pies and stuff you mean farmdoggie? or fairy bread and cucumber sandwiches heheh
but no fairy bread as teamsherman is not comming but yeah

herptrader said:
angelrose said:
like sausage rolls and little pies and stuff you mean farmdoggie? or fairy bread and cucumber sandwiches heheh :twisted:

Angel

I think he means watch out for typos ;-)

Yes we all know who number one is.. and yes she does wear the pants in the family but I do try to wrestle them off her from time to time ;-) :oops:

Yeah i did get that double a, wrestling judes pants off her must be a fun past time..... lol

and as for the rest of you, for shame....... :lol: :lol:

Angel♥

GEE you guys dont get out much do you, PMSL
And like sands thru the hr glass :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back