Antaresia stimsoni mutation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dottyback,

Do you have any info as to how many in the clutch? Are they the only three from the clutch?

Will organise some more photo's, after it/they have there first slough. The parents are just classic F3 Tennant creek stimmies.

There was 5 in the clutch and it was the first time this pair had bred.

so there was 5 that looked like that in the clutch or 5 hatchies in the clutch?

I'd say your mate has something special on his hands, guess that next season will be the clincher to see if they can do it again but my guess is this thing is a T+ albino.

Dragging it back from the dead, but Dotty, have you been able to oraganise any updated pics of this fella?

Pretty much what other people are saying, the black eyes lead me to believe it's the T+ Albino or Hypomelanistic gene showing up there.

Not sure if anyone else has seen a PLATINUM mac when they first hatch. But that is exactly how BYUP's PLATINUM'S looked when he bred them a few years in a row.

They had the same prominent pink look to the body with the blueish look around the eyes.

Could be a similar mutation to Platinums

dottyback has been under the pump atm with new bub and work so ill let him know and see if he has time to get new photos

updated photo..
stimmymuation5.jpg

stimmymuation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back