Antaresia stimsoni mutation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate that snakes worth more than a pair of hatchy olives!!! I'd be sleeping with it in the bedroom and installing additional locks to the doors and throw in the latest burgler alarm system for good measure.

It's looking like a new line with your name attached to it! "the dottyback caramel stimson"

i rekon your onto a hypo there! doesnt have much melanin so id go with hypo.
what do the parents look like??

What a stunner! I'm not even a big fan of stimmies but that little pink guy is awesome, please be sure to keep us updated with pics as he/she grows! :D

lol, old posts are the best.... some joker put in a bid of $500..... I would go in at 10x, and im not even in the game if the big guns chime in..... Though to be honest, i hope the owner holds onto it, and makes a pretty penny, just remember me when they are released to the general public first time round..... Im a big fan of the backyarder making a few bob..... Random and spontaneous mutations should be the dream of most keepers, a much higher aspiration than sliming in on the imported morphs like jags, home grown morphs are the way of the future, the ball is in our court, and the majority dont even realise we are in the drivers seat in the game...

Congrats again, and seriously, if its proven, dont forget me in the early releases.

lucistic? (can snakes be lucistic? I know crocs can...) It might explain the dark eyes...

Very intesting animal... Whatever the owner does they would be crazy to sell it, until he has proved out whatever it is. If it is genetic it may have a super form which would be very cool.

updated pics.

IMG_8919.jpg

IMG_8915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back