Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought two hatchies from a breeder in mildura. I can guarantee they are out there but probably don't use this forum.

On another note I was suprised to find VIC only had two AaE offices, 1 in Melbourne and 1 in Mildura. I can see why a lot of VIC herpers can't be bothered freighting animals.

I just bought two hatchies from a breeder in mildura. I can guarantee they are out there but probably don't use this forum.

On another note I was suprised to find VIC only had two AaE offices, 1 in Melbourne and 1 in Mildura. I can see why a lot of VIC herpers can't be bothered freighting animals.

AaE are Qantas Freight basically, so they only have offices at major airports and selected regional ones which are above a certain freight volume.
Not a big surprise really...

I know one breeder here, leigh, he is actually a member on here. Other than that i know of a couple of people with snakes, was just curious to see who else may be in the area.

Hey, i know a breeder in the mildura area, but he doesnt breed stimsons. He has some carryover bredli's, will hopefully have diamonds, albinos, bredlis, womas and some olives at the start of the year tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back