APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well folks following on from the thread asking for bus trip ideas a decision has been made about the first bus trip.

The trip will be held on Saturday 2 August to Sunday 3 August and we will be travelling down to Nowra Wildlife Park leaveing the Campbelltown area at 10.00am and then returning to Campbelltown at about 3pm on the Sunday afternoon.

We will be staying at Nowra Wildlife Park on the Saturday Night. http://www.nowrawildlifepark.com.au/

The cost will depend on the number of people that come along so the more people the cheaper the trip but if we get 45 people (a full bus) then the bus will be $36 per head. Cost to camp at the park is $8.00 ($6.00 for kids)per person and entry to us campers will be $14.00 ($8.00 for kids).

As we are camping you will need to bring tents etc. They do have showers on site.

There wont be much herping as it is the middle of winter but there are lots of other fun activities. Especially on Saturday Night.

The reason we have chosen this weekend is that the Shoalhaven Reptile Club meet there the night before. With a bit of luck (and an ability to get in contact with them) we can get them to either change their meeting night to be Saturday or we can at least get them to come along to our Saturday Night festivities.

HOWEVER.... this trip will only go ahead after we have 35 paying attendees.

So.... as we get people we will post an updated list (that way you can ether decide "No way would I go with that lot of idiots" or "Woo Hoo - he/she is going, I wouldn't miss that for the world"

so to start (and we will merely use APS user names):

PeterJohnson64 (2 tickets)
Melissa
Bart33t

Last edited by a moderator:
PeterJohnson64 (2 tickets)
bart33t
Melissa
Mattmc (2 tickets)

wow! we are up to 6 people already!!! Only 29 to go.

Just to confirm, the trip is on SAturday the 3rd to Sunday the 4th. The 2nd is actually the date of the Herp Meeting

now we have: PeterJohnson64 (x4)
Mattmc (x2)
JasonL (x3)

9 all up!!!!

Pete - ...count me in for two tickets...

You and the Mrs going Simon?

haha thanks Pete .....Nikki_Elmo ;) LOL bahahaha

This is going to be great! YAY! go Damo :p

Your personal Sunshine,Nikki

Twenty , i'm sure you can squeeze in with erm Slatey if he's coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back