APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Johnson (4)
Mattmc
JasonL (4)
Nikki_Elmo_10 (2)
Aslan (2)
Reptile_Boy
Hazzard (3)
GarthnFay
theNiceWitch (2)
Grimbeny
21 now - still a way to go though before we book a bus. People should realise that virtually everyone that went last time is coming again. This should demonstrate what a great time was had by all.

Just remember though Hobbs that if we dont get to 35 people then there wont be a bus - we'll still go I guess just that everyone will have to drive.

The bus is bound to be more annoying er I mean fun anyway. :D For those that are brave enough for it.

Besides petrol is expensive anyway. :S

I'd go if I wasn't such an old hag... You'll have lots of fun. (Assuming it doesn't rain).

Guys - the last trip we had was an absolute cracker - everyone had a ball...

Would be great to see a bunch of new faces come along for the trip - of course a bus trip isn't necessary to get to Nowra, however, it was an awesome trip last time - hysterical time...

...if anything further needs to be said about how much fun was had last time consider this, a couple of us have free holiday accomodation on the water less than twenty minutes from Nowra - we will be camping at the park...it was brilliant last time and certainly seems to be shaping up again for this one...I wouldn't miss it...

Get in fast and let Pete know how many people you will be bringing with you...

Tat - ...your old hagginess will be a a welcome addition, come along... :D

IM IN!!!!!! :D:D:D:D i shall come along to make the trip that much more enjoyable for you all!!!!!!! we can have singalongs...... aisle dancing....... OH! is there anywhere to go swimming there? :lol: endorphins rushing thru meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!

IM IN!!!!!! :D:D:D:D i shall come along to make the trip that much more enjoyable for you all!!!!!!! we can have singalongs...... aisle dancing....... OH! is there anywhere to go swimming there? :lol: endorphins rushing thru meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!

Oh WOW. When did you come back? Hi!

Edit: You crazy girl. Just saw your threads. :p

Last edited:
Hi all,

I go to to Shoalhaven Reptile Meetings, so it will be great to see you all there. I dont know any of you so it will great to meet you. Sounds like it will be a great trip.

cheers
Justin

Nat, i am considering driving down then spending some time in sydney if you want to come.
: )

Sounds like a good day,i will meet you there guys as i live 10mins down the road.
Looking forward to meeting a few new faces.

the plan revolves around the camping and bus trip to nowra, plus a few days shopping!
: )

I will head down , but not on the bus as i will have my little bloke with me ....and i live close enough to drive any way ...

well then we have a few maybes like Whisper & Nat and then theres Luke1 as well. But confirmed we now have 23 people.

Peter Johnson (4)
Mattmc
JasonL (4)
Nikki_Elmo_10 (2)
Aslan (2)
Reptile_Boy
Hazzard (3)
GarthnFay
TheNiceWitch (2)
Grimbeny
Bug_Collector
Leigh

Oh, and I am certain we can manage free accomodation in Sydney for any travellers.

Count me in Pete :)

Please don't invite Ratface though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back