APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it OK if I meet you there...then I can escape if it all get a little too risque!!

Peter Johnson (4)
Mattmc
JasonL (4)
Nikki_Elmo_10 (2)
Aslan (2)
Reptile_Boy
Hazzard (3)

17 now :)

...this list is looking eerily familiar... :D

Just remember though Hobbs that if we dont get to 35 people then there wont be a bus - we'll still go I guess just that everyone will have to drive.

OK Pete, put me down for (1). I will try and con a friend in coming.
Would you be able to pick me up at the bottom of my street??? The bus can go via Jamberoo...lol

Yeah Fay, we rule the bus so can definitely go down that street - but I think then we'll just turn left and head back to the normal route (i.e the way you get from my mum's to Shellharbour Square)

Peter Johnson (4)
Mattmc
JasonL (4)
Nikki_Elmo_10 (2)
Aslan (2)
Reptile_Boy
Hazzard (3)
GarthnFay

18 now. Past half way!!!!

Thanks Pete, the bottom of the street is the main road to Jamberoo and then Kiama....lol

I guess you won't be going through Kangaroo Valley and up that mountain that overlooks Nowra then !

:p

Hix

I guess you won't be going through Kangaroo Valley and up that mountain that overlooks Nowra then !

:p

Hix

Thats Cambewarra mate and the way we normally drive down but I wont do it to the bus driver.

So, HIx & Slatey? Are you in or what??

Cassie and myself will come!
I will leave the little one at home. He was great on the bus last year but this year he will be 12 months old and a bit hard to keep still so I will leave him at home with my hubby.

Cassie and myself will come!
I will leave the little one at home. He was great on the bus last year but this year he will be 12 months old and a bit hard to keep still so I will leave him at home with my hubby.

Cool so Charlie will have is girlfriend to play with lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back