APS Chat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have decided to leave Channel 2 unmoderated, no kicking or banning (unless in extreme circumstances). If you are unhappy with snarf's moderation, please use this room.

Morelia_man said:
with me i am spending all my spare money on reptiles and enclosures and just general herp accessories. it leaves me with no money for drugs or alcohol so i tend to stay away from that sorta stuff.

umm, so the people who use chat spend their money on drugs and alcohol instead of their herps MM??!!!!

SS

OMG everything is negative aint it BD. i said that because of what ad said. he said that its a good hobby to get into and that we should not discourage the younger reptile keepers. all i was saying is, that it is a good hobby to get into and IMO it keeps us out of trouble.

Can we not bring Chat room discusions on to the Forums?

Unfortunately it has to be discussed in a forum because if its discussed in chat then bans result

I've missed all the 'bad' stuff thats gone on in this place.
i havent had a problem with anyone from this community - I think its a great place.

Greebo, have you turned off the griller??

I was planning to do one on Friday when I got home from work.
When I went into chat.....well you know the story.
Hopefully this new room will be a success and I can take the tarp off the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back