APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im ready to take the week off and join everyone at Simone's then we can all go to the Rubber Ball next Saturday night.

Quote:
Ring up and make a double booking Stevo, I'm sure you're gonna need back up on this one!

Come on Luke we both know the gatekeeper wouldnt let you go

johnbowemonie said:
The more the merrier i say

Simone.

my god... some people... i mean GOD... here slatey is saying he might close down APS for good and you people fill his thread with sex toy talk and crap like that... your giving a great example as to why it should be shut down... why dont you try and give examples of why it should stay open :roll: just a thought!
Megz

Yes I was feeling a tad nauseus myself :roll: :wink:

Hence my suggestion in http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12406. If people had to limited access to posts then they may (note may) be tempted to not waste them on drivel.

Let us be clear here however. Drivel is not the problem but nastyness. Even so the drivel should be in chit chat, not it a serious "Site Related" thread.

Reptilegirl said:
my god... some people... i mean GOD... here slatey is saying he might close down APS for good and you people fill his thread with sex toy talk and crap like that... your giving a great example as to why it should be shut down... why dont you try and give examples of why it should stay open :roll: just a thought!
Megz

Its only a week reptile girl, not forever so chill out hey, simone's just lightening the mood and getting everyone else in the mood thats all!

It's pretty ironic how just the other day I was saying how lovely this forum was, and how nice and curteous and helpful people were, unlike the forum that I left BECAUSE of nasty people, and now the exact same thing is happening here!!!!!

Am I just cursed or what??!

Slatey, as sad as I am to hear that all this S**T is happening, and that you are shutting APS down, I also very strongly believe that you have every right do what you please with this forum as there is only so much you can take from people who are just outright disrespectful of your incredible generosity and very precious time. If I were you I would have given up a long time ago!

Remember, all of us who try and do the right thing by everyone totally support whatever you decide and think is appropriate for this forum and for all of us.

Kindest regards

Michelle

APS will close the door for while. Posted

I have only been a member on this site a little while,and it seems great.
Not sure what the problem is .

but keep it going is my vote

RE: APS will close the door for while. Posted

Snap out of it Reptile Girl. As Pugsly said i was lightening the mood. A few people could use a toy with the seriousness and nastiness they have bunged on over the last week. Ive never attacked or had a go at anyone here but here's one for you. Your having a bitch at somone trying to humour a situation which is obviously upsetting a few is pathetic. Your swipe at me is the nastiness being refered to.
If the site shuts down so be it. I've met plenty of top people on here who i won't lose contact with. Your not one of them.

Simone.

Reptilegirl said:
Quote:
Ring up and make a double booking Stevo, I'm sure you're gonna need back up on this one!

Come on Luke we both know the gatekeeper wouldnt let you go

johnbowemonie said:
The more the merrier i say

Simone.

Megz

Is the sex shop shutting down??? Oh No!!! When did this happen??? :( ...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snap out of it Reptile Girl. As Pugsly said i was lightening the mood. A few people could use a toy with the seriousness and nastiness they have bunged on over the last week. Ive never attacked or had a go at anyone here but here's one for you. Your having a bitch at somone trying to humour a situation which is obviously upsetting a few is pathetic. Your swipe at me is the nastiness being refered to.
If the site shuts down so be it. I've met plenty of top people on here who i won't lose contact with. Your not one of them.

Simone.

i'm just saying there is a time and a place for that kinda stuff... not on a searious thread.. on a family orientated site.. good on you for trying to have a sense on humour...
Megan

On a more serious note I'd just like to mention that the guy across the road from me is a Melbourne supporter.
It was so good. YEEHAH!
Sorry, did something else happen this weekend?

Simone.

I don't know you but that was just plain bitchy. Perhaps if the obligatory smileys were used people would know you're joking? :lol: (<---- example of obligatory smiley). I didn't perceive any humour in any of your comments so I know where she was coming from. Perhaps if I had a penis I would see it differently :lol:

Yeah, it was a bit bitchy Simone. we should bring some whips too.

It was meant to be so. i had a right to defend myself against people that take everything to heart. If somone was offended by attempt at humour they could quite easily pm and i could remove my post or whatever. If the moderators had a problem they could've wiped the thread. I'm not a nasty person but i'm not somone who'll be attacked either.
The worlds smallest violin continues to play

Simone.

peterescue said:
On a more serious note I'd just like to mention that the guy across the road from me is a Melbourne supporter.
It was so good. YEEHAH!
Sorry, did something else happen this weekend?

Oh you are so right Peter, nothing else has been going on :lol: :lol: The weekend comprised of Saturday 2.10pm - 5.30 and that was it!! Twas a beautiful thing! :D

OuZo said:
Perhaps if I had a penis I would see it differently :lol:

Yes, you'd be coming with us and buying that 3rd ticket :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back