APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
settle little fellow....you mustn't EVER have been in a decent falcon and you don't need to wish terrible things to happen to people

SLACkra wrote:
1 footbal is a sucky sport
2 ford is a shifty make of car

Wrong &
wrong again!

you can say that again,

i am in a bad mood today...

thats how some of the bad stuff gets started, if your in a bad mood, don't bother posting until your in a good mood, i've been guilty of it myself, not having a go at you slackra

i think the site has more good points then it does bad, it's a shame a few of us don't remember the good points and info gained from this site and from the mods, we are all human and that means we ALL make mistakes, give afro a break, have never meant him, have never spoke to him, but he and the other mods do help everybody out at one time or another,
GO AFRO........

cheers,
steve........

ps. see you all in about a weeks time,

i hope the break dose occur so that the ****** who are being jackasses on this forum go outside and possibly get hit by a car or other freak accidents resulting in thier deaths or decapitation of hands.

I think Slatey wants to shut the site down due to ppl making coments like this, as they are not necessary at all.

:roll: :roll: ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it to a cyber sex forum people.

This thread could be record length! wheres the stats? :shock:

Isn't APS meant to be a family friendly site? Not only adults keep snakes you know, there are younger people in the hobby aswell. So whats the go with all the talk about going to someones house to play with her "toys, and park a semi in the garage"? I think it would be good for some people to have a break from APS and get a life. Just my 2 cents worth.

dugadugabowbow said:
:roll: :roll: ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it to a cyber sex forum people.
Sorry there dugaduga... I didn't realise that APS stood for Australian Pentacostal Society. :p
Anyways, I tried to book a flight to Sydney as well but there were no tickets left. Apparently there's been a rush on them for some reason. :lol:

Actually the Westgate bridge itself is toll free. I have found reasonable ways around all Melbourne's toll roads... of course some of them involve going through residential Toorak which no doubt annoys the rich dudes who have shares in Transurban but to me this us justice!

That was a joke :) I was simply meaning that to allow an outsider into the western suburbs, we would charge them a toll. We are a special breed in the West!!!!! ;) :)

instar said:
This thread could be record length! wheres the stats? :shock:

This thread will get into the Top Ten most replies at 206/207 replies.

Currently the sixth most viewed thread. Will become the fifth most viewed thread when it has 4019 views (less than 50 views away at present).

On a disappointing note, while looking at the stats, I discovered that I'm now in the top ten pottymouths.

:p

Hix

There are Westies in Sydney too diamond...heaps of herpers are Westies..i am for example. It is cool we have southern western brothers. Are Brisbane Westies herpers too?
Go West Tigers you good thing!

All tickets sold out, bugger, with the help of some of simones freinds maybe it could become an anual APS event.? Lightin up the prudes, its a bit of HALMLESS fun for christ sake. Lifes to short.!!
Rob

There are Westies in Sydney too diamond...heaps of herpers are Westies..i am for example. It is cool we have southern western brothers. Are Brisbane Westies herpers too?
Go West Tigers you good thing!

Sorry, only talking about Melb Westies. ;) :)

1 footbal is a sucky sport
2 ford is a shifty make of car

i hope the break dose occur so that the ****** who are being jackasses on this forum go outside and possibly get hit by a car or other freak accidents resulting in thier deaths or decapitation of hands.

i am in a bad mood today...geography unit 2 excursion...we had to go to footscray
very uncool andrew, you have reduced yourself to the level you are bitching about and further :roll:

Wow check this out i got a cherry,in fact a tripod of cherries,i haven't had a threesome in ages :lol:

2005_0801mmmcherries0165.jpg

So you're about to pop three cherries browns?? Excellent stuff mate!!!! ;) LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back