APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, if the site does close down, can we please just keep this thread active?? This is the most entertainment I've had in ages :lol: :lol: Certainly gets my vote for the most amusing thread ever written lol There is drama, horror, comedy, sex and possible violence - it's a soap in motion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slatey is probably sitting back and laughing his guts out over it :lol: :lol:

Worlds smallest violin?? Cool! Is it for sale? Any pics of its parents? :lol:

"I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round"

Lol do i need a ven licence for it? what will i do if it wont eat?, how big enclosure do i need?
what temp? is a bulb, ceramic, or heatmat better? :lol:
Lol Zoey, its a bidding war, whats the reserve Simone? :D

Maybe if it costs $5 to be a member you will only have the genuiune people here ? just a thought.
Or maybe you could make it so you have to apply to join ... ?
Or just ditch the wankers

Hey Stevo and Moosey, what time will you guys be at the airport, I will pick you up and we can head to Simones place for a bit of that to start off with :twisted: and then we can bring out the toys for her to play with. I have big long semi :shock: I like to park in the garage :D and I love getting in and out. It helps my parking skills.... :wink: :lol:

Are there any tickets left simone?, If not I expect some good pics of the weekend. Whup them real good.
Rob

I wunna come too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more the merrier Rob, I am sure Simone is up for it, especially if you drive a ford......LOL :D:D

Switch said:
Maybe if it costs $5 to be a member you will only have the genuiune people here ? just a thought.
Or maybe you could make it so you have to apply to join ... ?
Or just ditch the wankers

The problem with ditching the wankers is I would be the only one left :lol:

The problem with ditching the wankers is I would be the only one left

Ditching the wankers means getting rid of them, not keeping them.......LMAO;-):D

time to clean up the scats and freshen the water bowls and pick up that shed for the witches on ebay

1 footbal is a sucky sport
2 ford is a shifty make of car

i hope the break dose occur so that the wanker who are being jackasses on this forum go outside and possibly get hit by a car or other freak accidents resulting in thier deaths or decapitation of hands.

i am in a bad mood today...geography unit 2 excursion...we had to go to footscray

andrew

SLACkra said:
1 footbal is a sucky sport
2 ford is a shifty make of car

Wrong &
wrong again!

Up there with the chemistry and physics but not the things that really matter :lol: :lol:

I've got this vision of Slatey standing there, power plug in hand, waiting to yank it out of the wall hehehe Will we get any warning?? Anyone?? :lol:

If you're a w@nker please raise your right hand.

Now raise your left hand.

Problem solved. No more w@nkers.

Who knew it would be that easy to fix the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back