arachnid questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
funnel webs are crazy aggressive mean little critters,i wouldnt play with one

and funnily enough you can have as many as you want(or as many as you can house)i currently have approx 150+ scorpions
how may scorpion tanks do u have ( how big of a tank for 1 ) also have u bred any

how may scorpion tanks do u have ( how big of a tank for 1 ) also have u bred any
i have around 100 enclosures,you can house an adult scorp in a chinese takeaway container..il post pics of 2 of my rainforest tanks..
IMGP0924.jpg
IMGP0921.jpg
IMGP0927.jpg
]

WOW THAT IS SICK AS how many scorpions could u fit in that tank because all mine r around that size

r they fake plants coz they look pretty real ( sorry if im asking to much questions )

sweet, hopefully I have a pet funnelweb now. I know That they're crazy, I had 1 leap out at me in summer, when I was pulling sumthing up, luckily I was behind It.
What would I feed it? would I feed it like 1-2 crickets every 2 days or so?

I know what I would be doing with it .......sends shivers up my spine ...each to their own I suppose ..would rather anyday be in a pit full of vens ..then have 1 funnel web anywhere near me ,,,,

Thats funny i may be wrong but pretty sure there has been no deaths from funnel web since the introduction of antivenom and i believe the last redback death was 1956 though in either case i will just look and not touch .

Is it still called antivenom for spiders?

sweet, hopefully I have a pet funnelweb now. I know That they're crazy, I had 1 leap out at me in summer, when I was pulling sumthing up, luckily I was behind It.
yer feed them crickets just buy small ones

Will

Will
yep you do now if you want to keep it,feed it crickets and mealworms,they will take down something half there size easily...sorry that this thread has changed too mate,hop you dont mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back