arachnid questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive seen some with those glow in the dark night lights which makes everything blue or watever they r do u have some in your tanks also do u just keep scorpions or any other animal

No licences needed for any arachnids in most states. Not really that dangerous (if we're talking about tarantulas that is) - a bite will hurt but you won't die.

few more sp..
IMGP0969.jpg
IMGP0823.jpg
IMGP1007.jpg
IMGP0940.jpg
IMGP1873.jpg
IMGP1106.jpg
IMGP0585.jpg
...il start a post another time cause i dont wanna hijack a thread..sorry again for hijacking

hey azn, where do you get those fake plants from?
I have been to a few florists around the place, but none of them have any 'rainforest' type artificial plants.

they glow under a blacklight,yes i have some and i keep alot of things(i love animals/critters)
scorpionpics011.jpg
scorpionpics020.jpg

u haven't hijacked the thread this thread is about arachnids if its arachnid then on this thread post it.

Will

hey azn, where do you get those fake plants from?
I have been to a few florists around the place, but none of them have any 'rainforest' type artificial plants.
the place i got them from has now closed down,i may have someone else i can get them through,i am actually going to see him 2moro so if there any good i will let yas know his details..i have also randomly found them at places like vinnies every now and again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back