Are you excited about your recent 'purchases'?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you excited about your upcoming acquisitions?

• Yes!! Can't wait! Have ordered some

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Nuh not really even though I've ordered some

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Yes....but haven't ordered any

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • No not excited...and no haven't ordered any.

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pair of Lesueurs geckos on order for next month and looking forward to getting those

i love waiting for purchases!!! i aint got anything on order...yet...but i do have a few plans and am barganing with my dad...
i wish i had money like all uses but :(

i just got my intergrade a tart. now i have to chub him up a bit cos it look s like he has a fat girlfriend but they are the same age. oh well maybe be i should have scarffed him a bit more. looking forward to nexted years breeding.

Always exciting :D I have done all my planned snake shopping this year - added my olives and bredli. Next year I will have an order from Southern Cross Reptiles arriving - 2 jungles and 2 hypo bredli. And a couple of others in mind if the ppl I want to get them from breed their's - just a normal darwin, maybe a water python, and I am busting to own a sooky monitor but happy to bide my time.

Im just about to put my order in for a pair of Woma Python SA Locale from Snake Ranch, how exciting......

no orders at the moment. But i'm helping my mate get set up. Probably with a bredli.
Next year will be a big one for me. My 1st breeding and hope i can buy some axanthic bhp's

You should have added an option "Would love to have ordered something this year, but pesky necessities like rent and food take priority" :( I would have selected that one!!!

I have a bhp that i ordered,April cant come soon enough,but like every1 else,i just have 2 be patient,cheers.

You should have added an option "Would love to have ordered something this year, but pesky necessities like rent and food take priority" :( I would have selected that one!!!

I say, bugger the land lord, he can wait :p My snake is coming in first.

Wooo!!!

Just put a deposit on a trio of 100% het darwins

Hurry up January

Dean

I am getting the sister to my first ever snake, Bobby, this Friday so very excited!

I should also be getting a much need girlfriend for my palmerston, have finally finnished my search and placed an order for one from Roger this season.

Hopefully also a hypo coastal from Rob, and a pair of platinum macs.

Very exciting :D

Finally..
Here are the little babies I was so excited about!! Got them just after I started this thread. :D They're so tiny!

3blotchytongue.jpg

3blotchyhold.jpg

I'm getting another 2 pairs of Boodarie Womas next week so i'm happy about that.
Hard to find so i'm very lucky

gettin' me some dragons and geckos at the end of the year...can't wait :D:D (nice blues as well T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back