Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your faith?

• Catholic

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • Anglican

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Jehovah's Witness

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other Christian

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Other Eastern

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Scientology

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • Atheist/No religion

Votes: 158 59.4%
  • snake fanatic

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion? No way Jose! I can't abide the idea of handing over responsibility to all the stuff that happens in my life to an imaginary deity (ie "god works in mysterious ways" when something bad happens or "god blessed me with ..." when something good happens)

I believe somewhat in the concept of karma, but just in that if you are a good person, good things will come your way.

I like the idea of reincarnation or an afterlife, but on the whole I think it is just a method to help us to cope with the scary idea of death and loss of loved ones.

I believe in the tooth fairy, but i dont worship.

you could regard me i suppose, as i quiet often refer to GOD when I am doing things of a certain nature ..........:lol::lol::lol:

Religion? No way Jose! I can't abide the idea of handing over responsibility to all the stuff that happens in my life to an imaginary deity (ie "god works in mysterious ways" when something bad happens or "god blessed me with ..." when something good happens)

I believe somewhat in the concept of karma, but just in that if you are a good person, good things will come your way.

I like the idea of reincarnation or an afterlife, but on the whole I think it is just a method to help us to cope with the scary idea of death and loss of loved ones.

I like the way u think

Will

you could regard me i suppose, as i quiet often refer to GOD when I am doing things of a certain nature ..........:lol::lol::lol:

ARGH! Goddamnit! MENTAL IMAGES! TMI! Thanks for that! Scarred for life now....:lol: Either that or it was left too ambiguous and you meant something else :rolleyes::lol: And then you can void my previous outburst lol

Born again atheist - and an iconoclast, I know people have the right to choose and think as they will but seriously, Lol..

religion destroy's all the it touches, especially the mind.

i think religion in its truest form destroys nothing.. in my view, although never baptisted it is the interpretation of individual religious leaders and how they hand down the information from religious teachings that brings about conflict.

if we never forget that i think we'll all become a lot more tolerant of each other and those beliefs.. it becomes all too easy for us to blame..

There's no room in the aps inn for Jews? :(

I think theres to many religions to put in a poll that only allows you 10 entries and why would you put Jehovah's Witness and Anglican whitch are other christian and leave out the worlds 4th biggest religion hinduism and the worlds 6th biggest religion buddhism?

Agree!

i think religion in its truest form destroys nothing.. in my view, although never baptisted it is the interpretation of individual religious leaders and how they hand down the information from religious teachings that brings about conflict.

if we never forget that i think we'll all become a lot more tolerant of each other and those beliefs.. it becomes all too easy for us to blame..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back