Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your faith?

• Catholic

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • Anglican

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Jehovah's Witness

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other Christian

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Other Eastern

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Scientology

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • Atheist/No religion

Votes: 158 59.4%
  • snake fanatic

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
110% atheist!

Life is hard enough as it is without placing more restraints on ourselves. What really annoys me is the thinking that we’re some perfect design, created by some perfect being – bah! :lol: It that was the case I want to see an upgrade because this model has some serious flaws!

I cant believe something that has no proof.
Plus follow ridiculous rules. Atheist!

Lol yea you forgot the Jews!
Iv never had one knocking on my door so they're ok!:D

i think religion in its truest form destroys nothing.. in my view, although never baptisted it is the interpretation of individual religious leaders and how they hand down the information from religious teachings that brings about conflict.

if we never forget that i think we'll all become a lot more tolerant of each other and those beliefs.. it becomes all too easy for us to blame..

Religon in its truest form? Whatever a person believes is religon in its only form. The interesting thing is that most would have a slight variation in what they actually believe even if they do belong to the same sect. For example one person may think a god has a beard and drinks wine, but another person thinks the god is clean shaven with a mullet and drinks beer.

Religon in its truest form? Whatever a person believes is religon in its only form. The interesting thing is that most would have a slight variation in what they actually believe even if they do belong to the same sect. For example one person may think a god has a beard and drinks wine, but another person thinks the god is clean shaven with a mullet and drinks beer.

But I thought they reckon god wasn't a person? But they can never explain him to me?
But I don't bother listening its a waste of time.

[video=youtube;TvcDLTJZehg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvcDLTJZehg[/video]

There have been studies that link atheism with higher IQ.....:lol:

I would have to say atheist.

I am however, very fond of both the Church Of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (Blessed Be Her Holy Hooves), and the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (May His Noodly Goodness Shine Apon Thee).

There have been studies that link atheism with higher IQ.....:lol:

Being an atheist doesnt make you smarter than a religious person, but being a smarter more educated person can make you an atheist.

110% atheist!

Life is hard enough as it is without placing more restraints on ourselves. What really annoys me is the thinking that we’re some perfect design, created by some perfect being – bah! :lol: It that was the case I want to see an upgrade because this model has some serious flaws!

Bahaha:lol: I SO know how you feel! I'm totally with you on everything you've just said!

Being an atheist doesnt make you smarter than a religious person, but being a smarter more educated person can make you an atheist.

Oh so very true! Amen to that!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back