aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The likeing feature is being taken to the absolute extreme by some people.
It always seems that some people like every post in every thread, irrtating when they like your post to, what do other people think ?

I think it is too cause it stops alot of posts saying I agree but I have seen one person that has liked over 600 posts,thats extreme

so do you want a dislike button to dislike peoples liking? im sure there plenty of haters out there who would rack up 600 dislikes

Stop posting so much and you won't cop the likes? Maybe the mods are trying to drop a hint..

Ohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo He means ME......... I have given 645 likes not 600 any-hoo :p
And guess what?..... I LIKED giving each one ;-p ha ha ha ha ha
Yours Likefully
Crystal ;-)

Maybe the 600 person is just easily impressed. This is the trouble with any "fun" system like this. People are always gonna go overboard with it

Like it..."im luvin it!" wish there was a spot to click that!! You go for it likers!

Last edited:
Maybe the 600 person is just easily impressed. This is the trouble with any "fun" system like this. People are always gonna go overboard with it
eerrr maybe I am? perhaps you are all just soooo intelligent and smart and I like most of you Mua ha muahh ha ha ha ha and it is actually 657 ROFLMFAO

i like that so many people liked your original post when you clearly said it irritates you ;) *like*

i like that so many people liked your original post when you clearly said it irritates you ;) *like*

Haha that was inevitable.

Crystal that's even more impressive that it's you because you actually joined after they introduced the like system didn't you? So you've overtaken even those of us who saw it introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back