aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is too cause it stops alot of posts saying I agree but I have seen one person that has liked over 600 posts,thats extreme

lol some pepole are just born whingers , i wouldnt worry about what other pepole are doing .

I dont even know how to "like" someones post and i considered myself computer literate. Only button i see is the report this post button....i wonder if i can use that as the dislike button :p

Hey Helikon...on the right hand side move your cursor around the line between your post & your signature, just above the "multi-quote this message". The like button isn't seen until the cursor is over it.

Hey Helikon...on the right hand side move your cursor around the line between your post & your signature, just above the "multi-quote this message". The like button isn't seen until the cursor is over it.
Oh praise be tha "LIKE" button, we are spreading tha word Hellalujha(sp)*cracks up hysterically*

Did you guys know you can like this thread on face book as well lol.

I liked your post, so then you get a like notification because you don't like likes, and i like the fact that you would get annoyed at getting a like. So i hope you like my like. =p

I just worked out you can "Unlike" a post just like in Facebook too...

So when you get bored of the 'Liked' post or someone writes something better then you can 'Unlike' the first post..

So now I think we should differ from facebook.... We should have an Almost Like, Somewhat Like, Like, Almost Love, Somewhat Love, Absolute LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE button too....

Then we could have a 'More than words' button....

I also think a Dislike button is equally as important - it is of course the yin to the yang of like!

.... We should have an Almost Like, Somewhat Like, Like, Almost Love, Somewhat Love, Absolute LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE button too....

Then we could have a 'More than words' button....

I also think a Dislike button is equally as important - it is of course the yin to the yang of like!
and a 'Meh" button (which would properly be overused)

I'm pretty sure I could find about 600 uses a day for the "meh" button.
Slim there's already so much hating around here, you reckon a dislike button would help the poor dears with the soft egos? :p

i'm pretty sure i could find about 600 uses a day for the "meh" button.
Slim there's already so much hating around here, you reckon a dislike button would help the poor dears with the soft egos? :p

d i s l i k e

The likeing feature is being taken to the absolute extreme by some people.
It always seems that some people like every post in every thread, irrtating when they like your post to, what do other people think ?

You poor thing, your 17 ? most 17 year olds don't give a damn about anything yet your worried about people liking posts ? LOL

17 and this is what your doing with time? all the time thats put into this post could have got you 57bucks if u worked that time at maccas :)

Come on guys, you're forgetting the most useful button we could get...

"Have you tried the search function" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back