aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal that's even more impressive that it's you because you actually joined after they introduced the like system didn't you? So you've overtaken even those of us who saw it introduced
Saximus, it is now 666 I must be a compulsive liker LOL and yes the like button was a feature when I joined(I liked it)
I really didnt take much notice(thought alot must be likers too) I dont click unless I do "like"something
Likers anonemous any-one? *chuckles*
Crystal

you made this thread just to get people to click like on your initial post just to pizz ya off so it ups your like count didnt you :p

southernknights, have you ever considered the glass not half full or half empty but twice the size it needs to be...

its obviously doesnt need filling twice as often if it was only half way to start with. if it was full than the debate never would have come up... i hope you like that

The likeing feature is being taken to the absolute extreme by some people.
It always seems that some people like every post in every thread, irrtating when they like your post to, what do other people think ?
I think you worry to much

I think, like, if people post threads, like, about the system, and like people blatantly abuse it, similar to like what has happened in this thread, the system may be Like.... taken away? I think it's cool, so don't like ruin it like.

/end typical teenage girl post

I think, like, if people post threads, like, about the system, and like people blatantly abuse it, similar to like what has happened in this thread, the system may be Like.... taken away? I think it's cool, so don't like ruin it like.

/end typical teenage girl post

Now we need a dislike button..

Ohhhh weeeee are ALL feeling tha Likkeee tonight, what a positive thread this has turned into :) I LIKE that hee hee hee
I feel like a little Suzie Sunshine now *snicker*
P.S... I agree we need a LURRRVVVV button(keep it clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back