Austin Stevens in Aus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh Valley of the snakes.

I was just wondering, after he fell off the rocks and got washed away in the rapids, "almost drowning" how he managed to have his camera back in the next shot..hmmm lol

I dont like him much, but i like the snakes he "finds" lol

I liked the one where he got bitten.... but then I worried if the snake had had it's shots!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMM me too, he's a show pony and the show is too rehe****d and choreographed.
I have watched Austin Stevens since his conception on Animal Planet, it compels me to watch such a cluster f # % K, it's like a bad soapy you get addicted to! lol
And your right, he finds some mad herps, albeit takes 303 takes to get the shot...:lol: Falling off trees, getting washed down streams, wrestling with giant green anacondas (half dead with exhaustion). please!!!
What time is he on again????
LOL

Yeh Valley of the snakes.

I was just wondering, after he fell off the rocks and got washed away in the rapids, "almost drowning" how he managed to have his camera back in the next shot..hmmm lol

I dont like him much, but i like the snakes he "finds" lol

Yeh its getting annoying now, he keeps saying how he has to find the snakes and get out before the storm hits..like its a big deal... He has a whole camera crew.. im sure they are all climbing down waterfalls and climbing up trees aswell..not..lol

hey i watch that but me nan watching tv so i cant any body no when man vs wild comes back on

that absolutly makes no sense what so ever....dam adelaide folk!>.yeh he's a show pony tho!

(tut) oh dear, well, if I really have to spell it out, the sentiment was that I did hope the snake had had it's shots (immunisations) because it had bitten Steve!!!!! Might have caught something from him............ is that clearer?

(rolls eyes) I dunno............... these banana=benders!!!! HEH HEH

Righto

These might come in handy for you Shane.

Attachments

• kleenex.jpg
    kleenex.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Dunno what its like in "south efrieca" but here in srailia we pay out on any we want to and expect them to be able to take a joke, if they dont we just laugh at them aswell.

all the animals he finds are not wild snakes at all.

Just my personal opinion but I reckon he should just always wear a helmet around he's always falling off rocks then falling out of trees.... lol He's just a tool. But still at least like you've said he "finds" some cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back