Austin Stevens in Aus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's fake but if they are captive snakes and he got bitten by one he realy sucks:?

Yes he does suck.

The Aussie episode used a few snakes off some members here. He's there to make shows for people that don't know any better....and it is working by the sound of it.

The Anaconda one was his greatest moment as a poser- playing with in in a muddy creek, then the super duper BS shots under the crystal clear water. Also, doing the rip off Tarzan move swinging on the vine to get a Gabboon that just happened to be swimming was pretty sad. Now you mention it, it may not be fake.

Kris.

Yes he does suck.

The Aussie episode used a few snakes off some members here. He's there to make shows for people that don't know any better....and it is working by the sound of it.

The Anaconda one was his greatest moment as a poser- playing with in in a muddy creek, then the super duper BS shots under the crystal clear water. Also, doing the rip off Tarzan move swinging on the vine to get a Gabboon that just happened to be swimming was pretty sad. Now you mention it, it may not be fake.

Kris.

Now you see the light LOL! I don't believe its fake!

dats the one where he goes into mount garnet past townsville init... seen it so many times... he's a legend tho despite all the dramatic scenes... ha

nat geo was showing a program hosted Dr Brady Barr... can't remember the name of the show, but it was tops too... goes into caves that are knee high in bat poo to look for pythons......

Jeff corwin is abit fruity and nick baker is british:lol:(i know no one said anything about corwin or baker but i don't think anyone likes them ether)

Jeff...Corwin...UUUGGGHHH :x:x:x:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back