Austin Stevens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

Reaction score
MY GOD has anybody seen this tosser? I watched him tonight on animal planet as he battled through the Queensland bush looking for scrub pythons. Is he for real :roll:

Well no one would be suprised that you would like him Brodie :roll:

I saw two of his 'shows' one was the deadly snakes in Africa, where he managed to get bitten by a cobra while showing off.
He also found a very well placed vine to swing himself into the river to catch a gaboon viper.

The other was a shameful excuse for a TV show about catching anacondas, where he wrestled an obvious pet in dark murky water with lots of freeze frame matrix style shots, but the magic of TV the underwater shots were crystal clear :roll: one of the last shots of this epic battle was of him sinking to the bottom reaching for the surface before busting up a hauling the anacoda to the shore where it quite happily sat unrestrained while he talked shyte about it.

I have to say he is without a doubt the worst ever reptile presenter who makes you want to hurl, you would think he could give some veiwer credit and make his show just the slightest bit believable but no..................TOSSER!

i think he is awsome !!! hes done stuff that not many other people have. he also takes some great photos.

note: when he got bitten by the cobra he got medical attention then came back and finished the episode.

Far from a TOSSER!

he is the closest thing to a tosser there could be. i agree with you noone wholeheartedly. all his snakes are nice and captive bred/captive kept that he finds. i dare say he never finds actual wild animals. you never see him find a skinny snake or any with many scars on them.

hey browneye good to see ya old buddy. where are some good jungle photo's mate??? havent seen many for ages.

Hey Ricko,my camera's stuffed mate..Austin is a bloody joke,it really annoys me to the point of wanting to give him a smack in the head when hestirs, teses and slaps and agitates every single animal he touches..TOSSER!

I think he's not too bad.

I've not heard him state anything untrue about the reptiles he talks about. Yes, he might set up some shots, and its bloomin' obvious he does- but it adds to the excitement of it especially for kids- my daughter likes watching him. It doesn't matter what 'wildlife' people they put on telly- there will be someone who thinks they're a poser, or a tosser, or some other derogatory thing.

I don't see anyone else offering to go to Africa, or climb a mexican Mesa to find a snake....don't talk shyte if you aren't prepared to do it, just because he's out there doing it.

Austin Stevens is pretty funny, the guy is an absolute joke but that's what makes it so funny.

Jeff Corwin's unreal, he's so funny, typical stupid humour like myself. Most of his seems pretty real as he always out with ppl who study the particular animals he is looking at. I like him. :D

Tossers or not it makes for some interesting viewing and great herp footage.

Duga- I saw the anaconda one, and the cobra one, and the eastern diamond back rattlesnake one....

Absolutely Pythonrockchik! I agree!

Hugsta- I've not seen Jeff Corwin....will have to keep an eye open for him...

When it's all said and done, if the show has herps in it, I'll watch it, regardless of who is doing the talking. It's just great to see herps from all over the world. :D even if the host is a TOSSER....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back