australian panther

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u beleave theres a panther

• no your crazy

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • yes i do beleave

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • ive seen it

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • i beleave theres something

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt surprise me in the slightest,
people smuggle cats in all the time - god knows how....
and there was a fella a few years ago that was friends with my grandad that used to hunt on his property (near browns plains? i think) and he had 3 giant black cat tails and said he got them off the panthers he shot.
he may be a crackpot =) but i like to believe his "back in my day" style stories. lol.

It seems the incidence of UFO and strange creature sightings is inversely proportional to the availability of image capturing devices. In the 60s and 70s there were lots of pics of Nessie, Big Foot, Yetis, Yowies, Tassie Tigers etc. Now we all carry a mobile phone, usually with still or video camera capability, yet there are few photos. If these phenomena were indeed out there why aren't there more photos and videos?

hahahah yer i no wat yas mean but there is alot of evidance out there if u take the time to look this is the my place and this is the sorta places african leopards live and there has been a number of sightings and killings

aps 001.jpg
aps 002.jpg
aps 003.jpg

sorry about pics im looking for panthers so the blewy

just read this one in the paper at lunch time
Beast sighting gives Eagleby paws for thought - Local News - News | Albert & Logan News

I accept it is possible there is something out there, new things get discovered all the time. However at the moment i put our big cats in the same basket as the bigfoot at Mt Tamborine (i have been told there is actually a group of locals in Springbrook that go out regularly to try capture it :shock:).

jason im 14 im not walking in that bush i used to but now i no wats in there im not now lol

I dunno what to believe, it's possible they could be out there somewhere. The thing that's keeping me from just dismissing it as large ferals is they always seem to be jet black.. If they were just very large ferals would they not be sighted in other colours too?

hahaha yer but leopards r day time hunters big cats r my fav animal i done slot of work on them since like year 1 thats y im so interested in this

wat if they wer ferals to start with and living off live animals they would adapt to therre surroundings so they could of got that as a camoflarge and theve just grown huge and powerful over time

I actuall believe i have seen one as there is nothing else it could possibly be. i was walking on my dad propperty up near heathcote vic which is full rugged mountain bushy area and i was walking with a friend and allof a sudden out of the corner of my eye i seen a huge black cat with a rather long tail. It was right infront of us but i was talking when i spotted it. before i got a chance to stop or say anything to her it took of straight down an extermely steep hill and by the time we both got over to where it ran it was gone. couldnt see it anywere. we didnt think much of it so we just kept ****ing. We were walking for prob 20 and then we started hearing a growling noise. once that started we just headed straight back to the house as fast as we could. I told my dad that night and he told me bout all these panther spottings. some 15min from his place.

1 month late i went down to the back of the propperty on my horse with my dad and went into a valley between two hills and it was full of bones. cows and sheep. just scattered through out the valey. atleast 20 different boddies.

once i seen that i was totally freaked out and now will never explore the farm again. Ive seen enough. Only time i have is on my horse.

also 2 weeks after moving into the property my horse had a large chunk taken out of her flank. we just thought it was a wild dog or something but now thinking back i seriously think it was an attack.

hahaha yer but leopards r day time hunters big cats r my fav animal i done slot of work on them since like year 1 thats y im so interested in this

Leopards are mainly nocturnal, though will hunt at anytime if the opportunity presents itself...... but the local ones don't come out in the day, making photographing them hard... they know too much...

[video=youtube;OHWhC9tO3dM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHWhC9tO3dM[/video]

there ya go guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back