Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See now that would be nice, but i don't know if i would pay that much, would still be nice though :)

Re: RE: re Axanthic

boa said:
I think both the snakes posted by MH and Zulu are beautiful, Zulu's looks hypo if anything as it has noticeably less black but lots of brown.
Thanks boa,yeh i just dont know,thats why its good to get feed back ,havent thought of hypo,know stuff all about genetics ime a burnt out bricky :lol:

re Axanthic

Back on page 2 i said that Paul Harriss xantics would turn out like my male,OK ive given meself an uppercut,his apparently are true xanthics with no brown onley black and white,that would look good for sure,learn something every day :)

RE: re Axanthic

Yes I think sometimes people get a little carried away with their comparisons :lol: :wink:

re Axanthic

:lol: Boa,yeh you tell MH that his snake isnt exanthic,sounds like he is taking orders already :lol:

:lol: I wasn't talking about MH but I think he would know the snake isn't axanthic but is pale that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back