Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a light male adult bhp,thought some might like to look at bhp pics thats all :)

OOOOOO I like Zulu, what locale?

She would go nice with this little chicky :)

SNAKES385.jpg

Pics a bit small though :oops:

Its a NT bhp dugs from near adelaide river from what ime told,thats a smicko looking bhp dugs but unfortunately the pics small,is that one you bred? :)

Na Zulu shes a Sonnemann bred girl, for some reason photobucket made it really small, will upload some pics of her again later.
She's about 7ft but looks like a bub in that pic lol.

Gunna post some before and after pics of my calico male BHP tonight he shed the other day :)

nice pics.... but i reckon they look scary and venomous... i could never have one... prob never hold one either! but i agree.. nice pics!

re B H P S

Got some rip snorters of bhps neil Sonnemann most are NT also i think,a friend bred some of his and the juveniles were very nice .They are like pussycats liccy (can i say that mods LOLz) :)

So pretty. My other half wants one of them soon as we hit NSW LOL!

I think they're just lovely...so I don't mind!

re B H P S

Probly cheaper than WA antaresia lady,the WA laws mystyfy me,like that one clutch a year thing you speak of,i dont get it,and must sell to a dealer,like is that for reall or what :)

I'll have some ready for tomorrow!! Got a nice coloured male that I want to show off.

Good lookers already on here!!!

Very nice, What’s the temperament of those BHP’s? Ive been told that they can be a bit flighty & unpredictable, and then others have said totally the opposite !

Zulu...unfortunately it IS real. Sad..its just sad.

Hubby reckons soon as we hit the border he's gonna be ringin' breeders!

na, but he will go over a number of WA b/w this season from the same area as he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back