Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one awsome looking BHP, almost looks to have purple stripes :eek: Rob, what's the local of that one? and what colour form would you call it? Are they common with those colours? Very rich yellow, you must be so proud. Can't wait to see the offspring. :D

Wow true blue what great BHP (they look a little like bananas). :lol: I just bought some myself - but I haven't even seen them let alone post pics. After Easter.

Its a WA bhp, but has unusal colouring. No they are not common, infact it is the only one that I know of in the world. There was talk of someone seeing or finding another one but have yet to see any proof. It was legally wild caught in the pilbara region. It has been nick named the "Bummble Bee Blackhead".
The bands are actually as black as the head but the pics dont capture what the animal looks like in the flesh at all.

One hell of a BHP you have there Rob :wink: but you already know that :lol:

When you put him over the WA females, I assume you'll try to pick out the best female hatchie with the most similar colouration, and mate her back to the father? would be a few years project to get the female up to breeding age... but one hell of a lineage once you consolidate those genes :wink:

put me down for a pair of those guys please :D

Oliver said:
Wow true blue what great BHP (they look a little like bananas). :lol: I just bought some myself - but I haven't even seen them let alone post pics. After Easter.
Ha H a yeh the bumblebee is like a banana,he wins the bhp competition for sure LOLz yeh a few breeders in holland i think,have yellowish ones but not as intense and beautiful as the reall bumblebee :p

Nice bhps guys.
Not fair to flop out the big fella rob - gives us all bhp envy,
Here is a pic of my bandi bandi wannabe.
Cheers
Ad.

re B H P S

Thats a great example of a true black and white AD,not often i see a reall god one like that,they are usually poor quality imposters from what ive seen around lately :)

re B H P S

Moreliaman said:
Very nice, What’s the temperament of those BHP’s? Ive been told that they can be a bit flighty & unpredictable, and then others have said totally the opposite !
The QLD ones ive had M man are nice natured and calm the two NT bhps ive got at the moment are flighty and nervous although at lest one is captive bred another wild caught NT i had years ago was flighty and nervous also,never had WA bhps M man :D

The old trampolene pose hey!

Nice b/w ad, lucky son of a ....

Congo-python, not at all, its just all my animals are like that. :wink:
Ad, yes those b/w are hot are they not. I need you up here to take some more pics of the normal WAs, theres a couple here that are hot too.
Thanks for the comments guys but Pilbara is the man to congrat.

TB said :
Congo-python, not at all, its just all my animals are like that.
Yeh thats a reall worry rob,must be a hard life :lol:

bhp's

he dosent even have a camera and still he teases us with pics of his beauty snakes!!
trueblue and ad i am very green :mrgreen:

here's my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back