Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha, yeah just my luck to get stuck with a camp snake.!!

Thanks for the comments on my black & white.
Pilbara Pythons sold me that snake as a hatchy and I think the white has stayed so crisp because he has been in captivity all his life.
Im hoping to breed him this season, cant wait.
Well spotted on the tramp. Pugsly - Ive found it makes a pretty good backdrop actually.
Basketcase - glad I turned ya green! lol
Hey Rob, shall wait til winter is over before heading up again but we will take heaps more pics! lol We only scratched the surface last time.
Cheers
Ad

Here's some pix of my Qld girl . This is the one you are thinking of Azztec and she has grown a bit since you saw her, she's about five and a half foot now.

Thats a sweet WA you have there ad .

hey guys, sorry to hijack the thread but I thought it would be a good opportunity whilst all the BHP connoisseur's are in the same room...
How hard are BHP's to breed? After looking at these photos I am starting to fall in love with these guys but I've heard mixed stroies about breeding difficulties.

As long as their requirements are met they are not hard to breed at all, although using more than one male over each female almost always results in sucsess IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back