B+W Jungle.. URS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you bought a pair of them Kingii...put me down on the 2008 waiting list

Kingi that last pic is not a Cape Trib and not an adult but is a pure black and white.

Advertised for $850 didn't last long..

Wish i could've got a pair Junglemad.. :cry: :cry:

Black and White Kuranda Jungle!

Hey guys,
I thought that the B&W Jungle from URS was just beautiful! Here's a pic of one of my B&W Kuranda's. What do you reacon??? She's only young but I'm feeling she's gonna be a ripper!!!
Cheers,
SP.

RE: Black and White Kuranda Jungle!

They are beautiful looking snakes...i so want one

Nice one Snakepower!!
Good to see there are some around :wink: :wink:

dose anyone know where i can get a pair of black & white or just the one preferably male?

RE: URS

Hey kingii (hope I spelt that rite!) love the striped one, jungle isn't it? I'm loving how all these snakes are now coming out striped, the maccies, childrens and coastals (they're the only striped I've seen so far) and now the jungles. I think its very exciting, slowly slowly we'l eventually have morphs more common like the yanks.

Hey Foxy, that Jungle sure is awesome. I was bummed when they said the hatchie was gone. It would be good to see how many are really out there. I'm sure there's a few :wink: :wink:

I realize ther's only a few but its a start, I just hope the person who buys it knows wot to mate it with so that fantastic striping continues. Love that snake but a shame it has'nt got the 3 dots on the head that the jungles are known for.

Doubt that the striping on that jungle will be genetic and passed onto offspring,and it's very common in jungles to have dorsal striping and lateral striping and there are a few lines with inherited pattern traits around which will be interesting to see after being bred for a few generations.

That striped one also isn't a Cape Trib black and white but still a true black and white!

I don't know bout the striping not being genetic, guess time will tell really. In the case of some wild pythons I've seen out bush, a heap with stripes and each year I go back to the same general area there seems to be more with striping. But thats jus observation I guess and not scientific statistics! :) Not jungles by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back