Babies are here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLEJAGUAR

Reaction score
Ive got fantastic news..:D 5 eggs have hatched...:):):) gonna be a grandmother..;)
Gonna be taking some pics tomoz

Jane

Thats awesome! :D What are they exactly?
We (my son and I) should hopefully have eggs from his Childrens and his Jungles in a few weeks, its very exciting.
Looking forward to pics :)

come on Jane your being slack, you always put up pics..lol.. waiting... we neede to see hatchy jag pics mate... tony

well done to you keep us updated with pics thanks

yes we ant to see the babies !!!!!!!! And pics of Mum and dad as well so we can see the mating you have done. it all sounds very exciting !!!!

stop sleeping & take those pics.. we dont care your in a different 'time zone'...

cummon jane get the piccy's up your being slack!!! oh and congratulations! Which snakes are the parents?

Oh i can't wait to see the pics.... altho i will be green with envy!

were is jane? have we been sucked in here guys?.. jane were are you? pics please..

man.........she tells us shes got baby snakes....we know she has stunning hybrids (and nobody say anything about ME making that comment) and then goes AWOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naughty girl....we are dieing to see piccies and go ohh and ahhhhh......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back