Babies are here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no pretty pics of the parents? lol

How are your new babies going? I bet you are still jumping with joy!

i think most ppl would have expected 'jags' from jane because thats what she posts pics of, we didnt even know she had other snakes(let alone breeding them) i think ppl just expected to see jags(instead of 'hybrid crosses' 'mutts' whatever you want to call them) & i think the comment about losing most off the eggs will get some critisism because it does sound like you were totally unprepaired for this season.Not having a go at you Jane, just trying to clear this up for you..it would also be best to separate the hatchies before you lose even more(they can eat each other if housed together) Tony

Congratulations Jane, awesome little handful of snakes you have there.

You've made a lot of people jealous down this way ;)

I've seen your animals on here before and for someone that is 19 years of age, that is one hell of an impressive collection you have there.

I'll keep checking back for updates on the little guys and for pics of mum & dad.

All the best to you...

Wayne

There is a piccy of daddy in my album carnt believe i never said this before sorry peeps ;) but will put a better pic of him up tonight along with there mum jade:) sorry for the delay it dont help when your laptop is broke): i had to use a friends computer to put them baby pics up.. thats why it takes me soooo long to get my pics up): at mo ive been useing public library computers not good at all):
Dont worry you will get see them tonight

Jane

i think most ppl would have expected 'jags' from jane because thats what she posts pics of, we didnt even know she had other snakes(let alone breeding them) i think ppl just expected to see jags(instead of 'hybrid crosses' 'mutts' whatever you want to call them) & i think the comment about losing most off the eggs will get some critisism because it does sound like you were totally unprepaired for this season.Not having a go at you Jane, just trying to clear this up for you..it would also be best to separate the hatchies before you lose even more(they can eat each other if housed together) Tony
I was unprepaired dead right.. thought i had 2 males..? i got them probed alot of times aswell.. so it wasnt my fault really if i had known i wouldnt have had them in together honestly(;
Yeah i do defo mention my jags more thats so true:) but i did state i had a diamondx & a coastalx etc. i know your not having ago lol
Jane

Great looking snakes jane. I look forward to seeing how age now, they should be quite interesting

Well... thank you... very much:) i am glad you like my babies 2weeks old today lol:) 2 have shed just waiting for the others to shed now... then gonna put more pics up how are you doing anyway?

Janex

I look forward to seeing some more pics!!!! Im fine still trying to chase up some new snakes, but im not having to much luck with a few of them. I have posted some pics of a couple of new additions on that other forum.

Aaron

Hi Jane

How are the babies going
Hope all is well...will you keep one for yourself ?

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back