BAD tattoos Bali jobs/Home jobs and everything inbetween

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkage

Reaction score
I thought it would be funny to put a thread up of all the tragic junk that comes into the shop..

If you have a terrible tattoo throw it up so i can have a giggle.

Not sure where to start with this one,Total rubbish He was going to have it lazered so we could do ''something'' with it, he's since had it ''fixed'' in Bali...HA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That was before he started to cover it..So a coverup of a coverup..Next time he comes in i'll get a photo of the Bali job over it..Hilarious

too funny, hubby has a mate whos got a mate etc etc, that is tattooing for $50 an hour at their houses, I havent seen any of his work yet, but can guarantee that i wont be going to see him...

This was done by a studio a few towns over. $250 scarred to hell and just..Rubbish.

Not a bad price if you like HEP C..lol

too funny, hubby has a mate whos got a mate etc etc, that is tattooing for $50 an hour at their houses, I havent seen any of his work yet, but can guarantee that i wont be going to see him...

yeah, no thanks!!! plus my tattooist would kill me!!!

Thats an awesome tatt, i would be so proud of that!!

I do actually have one thats pretty dodgy but done at full price in a sydney tattoo shop, but i have to take into consideration that it was a cover up of the black half of a ying/yang, done when i was 16...

74261_119400784788022_100001543027981_126591_2732477_n.jpg

its a bit hard to see, but its the heart on my back...

Another studio job by a guy thats been tattooing 15 years.. Some great outline blowouts in the making.. No real attempt at blending colours whatsoever..Great look if you live in the early 90's.

Hey Inkage, you might be able to help me out... I've started training recently and I'm looking to put on size. Should I wait to get my sleeve, or will the tattooes stay in proportion, without looking stretched?

I'm pretty worried about getting a dodgy tatt. I'd love to go to hart and huntington in vegas :)

Another studio job by a guy thats been tattooing 15 years.. Some great outline blowouts in the making.. No real attempt at blending colours whatsoever..Great look if you live in the early 90's.

How do you blend colours? I've always been fascinated and amazed by it.

I haven't seen any dramas in weight gain/loss unless its rapid..If you train and gain size naturally it should be fine, a few guys i work on that... use enhancements have issues with stretch marks ect.

Hey Inkage, you might be able to help me out... I've started training recently and I'm looking to put on size. Should I wait to get my sleeve, or will the tattooes stay in proportion, without looking stretched?

I'm pretty worried about getting a dodgy tatt. I'd love to go to hart and huntington in vegas :)

How do you blend colours? I've always been fascinated and amazed by it.

Yeah, got a mate who does home jobs. Keeps offering me but no thanks. Rather go to a shop n pay. After all its not just quality you pay for is it, Hygene is a must.

Sleeves looking choice though!

yeah, no thanks!!! plus my tattooist would kill me!!!

Thats an awesome tatt, i would be so proud of that!!

I do actually have one thats pretty dodgy but done at full price in a sydney tattoo shop, but i have to take into consideration that it was a cover up of the black half of a ying/yang, done when i was 16...

View attachment 199627

its a bit hard to see, but its the heart on my back...

Can honestly say that i hadnt even thought of that side of it bigfella but yeah no thanks.... plenty of tight arses out there though who are more than willing to risk their lives for a cheap tattoo...

I haven't seen any dramas in weight gain/loss unless its rapid..If you train and gain size naturally it should be fine, a few guys i work on that... use enhancements have issues with stretch marks ect.

Thanks, I might just wait for the 12 month mark, because I have made gains in a short period of time and I'd be spewing if I messed the tattoo up. I'm not into using 'roids, just protien and stuff.

Speaking of home jobs, I have a mate that got one done... His last name is "Brand" and he got his last name tattooed on his bicep. I thought it was pretty ironic :p

Sleeves looking choice though!

Thanks Inkage, finished it off last december, well its not really finished, just told hubby that it was- eventually want to go down to the wrist, up my neck and then get a chest plate.... heaps proud of it. I incorporated the heart into the general style, Sat for 30 hours. The killer was the elbow...
74527_119400744788026_100001543027981_126590_834364_n.jpg
59844_110991932295574_100001543027981_81923_6156002_n.jpg
39613_119400618121372_100001543027981_126588_172732_n.jpg
69317_119400658121368_100001543027981_126589_7062291_n.jpg
73017_119400798121354_100001543027981_126592_1132461_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the elbow's horrid, you should enjoy the neck also. lol

hahaha! love the pain! Can get tattooed all day, but hate getting needles at the docs!!! lol. As soon as i hear the gun i HAVE to get another 1.

The elbow is like someone has got a jack hammer instead of a tattoo gun! Everyone said that the feet would be worse, would rather have both my feet tattooed again then get my other elbow done!

The sides of the neck are fine as is the back of it, the throat though is a wonderful feeling one would not forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back