BAD tattoos Bali jobs/Home jobs and everything inbetween

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to absolutely love Kat off LA Ink, but lately she's looking like something that was dragged home in a dumpster...some people just don't know when to stop :lol: She's going to be hideous in 20yrs time! I hope she has a ripping personality! :p

I used to absolutely love Kat off LA Ink, but lately she's looking like something that was dragged home in a dumpster...some people just don't know when to stop :lol: She's going to be hideous in 20yrs time! I hope she has a ripping personality! :p

She looks like a man, mate. You can mistake her for Nikki Sixx when they stand next to each other, lol. Manly voice on her, too.

its all about sketchy home jobs :D
YouTube - Russian Prison System Documentary awesome tat doco
on the other hand new shige work
220659_10150573899415276_635285275_18375052_8014405_o.jpg

240760_10150573899260276_635285275_18375048_2633766_o.jpg
Shige has to be one of my favourite tatooists

How long ago did you get it shooshoo?

Got it in November of last year, so only six months ago. Had my belly button pierced eight years ago and the pain of that is still fresh as anything and MAN did that HURT. The tatt though, not so much. Which is rather good IMO as i do plan on getting a few more. I got my star behind my ear when my best mate got diagnosed with cancer, bit of a tribute to her.

there are many more planned already, dont you worry! haha, in the meantime i'll settle with putting lots of planning into whats coming next :)

How does it go from tattoo talk to talking about one girl out of about 4323,0000 with tattoos that might be hot.

All those tattoo shows are rubbish. The way they suddenly take a client that has come in off the street and draw their design up in five minutes.. besides anyone who uses the term 'rock this tattoo out' can't be hot by default.

RightLeg.jpg
RightArm.jpg
LeftArm.jpg
starsign.jpg

The outline of the daemon is my dodgey one, will get around to having it fixed up one day.
The rest I still need the background of the sleeves/legpiece done. I love ink, getting it done is so relaxing.

View attachment 211372View attachment 211373View attachment 211375
These are all home jobs, they are not the best, but by far are not the worst i have seen! I designed them all, & they were the first tatts my mate had ever done, so i cant be too disappointed! I am about to look into having the names on the scroll done in 3d ink so they stand out more though.

Attachments

• tatts 003.jpg
    tatts 003.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 192
  • tatts 002.jpg
    tatts 002.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 196
  • tatts 001.jpg
    tatts 001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.