BAD tattoos Bali jobs/Home jobs and everything inbetween

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K-rider- youd be hard pressed to find a tattooist in NSW that would do anything for less then $100 an hour. the average price is about $150 an hour...

hahahahaha my mate has "THUC LIFE" on his belly mahahahaha what a stuff up !

what was it meant to say- sorry having a blonde day today!

Last edited:
K-rider- youd be hard pressed to find a tattooist in NSW that would do anything for less then $100 an hour. the average price is about $150 an hour...

*** was it meant to say- sorry having a blonde day today!

Yeah, they are probably good tattooists. Up in Hervey Bay they will do small tatts for $40-$60. My mother got her first tatt recently, a lady bug with foot prints. It's about as big as a 20c piece, colour obviously. Was about $50.

Lamebook – Funny Facebook Statuses, Fails, LOLs and More – The Original � Joe Knows Tattoos (part 2)
JoeKnowsTats6.jpg

this guy can do my next tattoo.... NOT.

ppl really should check their spelling before getting it permanently inked on them....
thoughs-tattoos1.jpg

Last edited:
I cant wait for tatts...but then i can. Iv got mates who went out on their 18th bdays and just got silly little things that had no meaning..they just thought they looked cool...and now their stuck with them. Im really excited about getting tatts..but i'll wait, and plan. I want a reptile sleeve, mostly snakes but id get some lizards and some aphibians put in. I want it too be perfect and if i had the slightest feeling that the time or artist wasnt right, id put it off and wait.

That's good to hear Ash. I got my first one when I was 18 and it had no real meaning at the time. However, now it just serves as a reminder of that time of my life. So it has gained meaning almost because it didn't have any (if that makes sense). Now I think about everything I get done a bit more thoroughly though

Wow Kman. You've gotta have some guts to get stuff like that. When I see face tats I always think "what is he/she gonna do if she has to have a job interview one day?"

DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg

couple of silly ones of mine done with a couple of good mates with needle, thread and some ink.( i do have half sleeves and more tattoos that are good ) haha my foot was a random moment on NYE wen some one said its impossible to get a line on the bottom of your foot coz of the pain, so out came the needle, its not exacly a line but it did bloody hurt !!

My first (and only) tattoo is behind my right ear, high up over the bone. I appologised to the artist in advance that i wasn't sure if i would freak out or cry (and to just ignore me and keep going if i did!) I was surprised that it didn't hurt all that much. I've had a few piercings done and they all hurt way more than my little tatt, even my ears hurt more to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back