BAD tattoos Bali jobs/Home jobs and everything inbetween

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, that is shocking!! I personally wouldnt get that style, but think that when its done well it can be absolutely brilliant.

its all about sketchy home jobs :D
YouTube - Russian Prison System Documentary awesome tat doco
on the other hand new shige work
220659_10150573899415276_635285275_18375052_8014405_o.jpg

240760_10150573899260276_635285275_18375048_2633766_o.jpg

Freaky deaky.i have seen a mates certain place tattooed,he was quite proud of it,made me shudder.i wouldn't mind getting one on the back of my neck but after seeing hubby,nope.he fell asleep while they were doing it,but bled like he was being murdered.none of his others have bled like that before,kinda freaked me out.lol.but they are kinda addictive,i bought myself a gift voucher for when im broke and depressed i can go get some ink done.

Freaky deaky.i have seen a mates certain place tattooed,he was quite proud of it,made me shudder.i wouldn't mind getting one on the back of my neck but after seeing hubby,nope.he fell asleep while they were doing it,but bled like he was being murdered.none of his others have bled like that before,kinda freaked me out.lol.but they are kinda addictive,i bought myself a gift voucher for when im broke and depressed i can go get some ink done.

Sookie, did hubby have a few beers before hand? Alcohol thins the blood and makes you bleed more. there are also just some places on your body that do bleed more!

My brother in law tattooed his old fella. He put a question mark on it, but has just changed it to a snake... he did it himself- has me stuffed how you can hold it and tattoo it all by yourself- OUCH!!!!!

Nope,his rule no drinks/drugs before tattooing.and he be very very strict about that.....even with me now.and i don't think moe would do anyone off their face.none of his others bled like that one did,maybe he was just a bleeder in that spot,dunno.

By thinking really happy thoughts?i mean really really happy thoughts.hahahahahahaha.why would you want one there tho?boggles the mind and makes my eyes go all squinty.

too funny, hubby has a mate whos got a mate etc etc, that is tattooing for $50 an hour at their houses, I havent seen any of his work yet, but can guarantee that i wont be going to see him...

I may know your hubbys friend if hes at Toonie or if its the right one he used to live at TOONIE ( Bullah or is that cathy ) now moved to central coast !!!

The amount of tattooists in Toonie, Sevo , Blacktwn is amazing i cant beleive half the jokers that call them selves a tattooist

I may know your hubbys friend if hes at Toonie or if its the right one he used to live at TOONIE ( Bullah or is that cathy ) now moved to central coast !!!

The amount of tattooists in Toonie, Sevo , Blacktwn is amazing i cant beleive half the jokers that call them selves a tattooist

Its quite possible reptile kman. its a small world around here. Some of the local deadbeats around here feel the need to show me their tatts, and let me tell you, if i had a camera with me half the time the pics of these so called "mad" tattooists work would fill 6 pages of this thread.

you a local too kman?

Last edited:
Some horrid tatts on here haha.
I have a mate that has a dashed line around his kineys with a pair of sissors on the line to say cut along the dashed line.

Im looking at getting a tatt, my first. Its about 40mm x 10mm and on the inside of my index finger. What do you recon it'd be worth?

I have a mate that has a dashed line around his kineys with a pair of sissors on the line to say cut along the dashed line.

Im looking at getting a tatt, my first. Its about 40mm x 10mm and on the inside of my index finger. What do you recon it'd be worth?

It all depends on where you go. prices vary from shop to shop, artist to artist. something that size though i would guess about $100..

$50 - $100

There was a tatt in zoo magazine, this guys wife had just passed away after they were married. They were a young couple. He went to get a pic of her at their wedding tattooed on him, and the tattooist messed it up. She looked like a demon.

There was also a guy that told his wife he was going to get a full family portrait on his back. She begged him not to, but he did it anyway. She left him soon after, that's why she didn't want him to do it, lol.

One of my best chick mates had a feral guy that was obsessed with her, he got a brand of her name on him, or it may have been a backyard tatt. I can't remember.

Yeah thats what I thought it'd be worth.
ITs all solid black, and no detail what-so-ever, almost like a black line.

Yeah names and portraits are things that should never be tattoo'd or branded I think.
But I was going to get my kids names tattooed on the inside of my biceps....

when i was 18 i went out with this guy who ended up being a total fruit loop, as i was in the process of leaving him he decided to get my initials tattooed as an arm band, i asked , begged and pleaded with him not to get it, he still did. My initials were SC- so i told him when i left him that he had proof for everyone to see now that he was nothing but a silly c*@t...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back