Battle of the Flab

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TahneeMaree

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK, So I've lost a bit of weight and feeling better for myself ^_^

BUT, now I'm flabbier than I was before! My skin is loose and jellowy lol...

I know time will sort this out and my skin will shrink back, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any REAL ways to help it along its way... things that actually work and aren't gimmics (spelling)

Thanks guys :)

BAHHHH HA TM ...i got more flab on my toes then you girl ...LEARN TO LOVE THE SKIN YOUR IN ...your lovely be proud and stand tall as a midget bum like you can ...;)

I have one word and i swear by it. PILATES. 3 times a week you will be so toned trust me :)
Hope this helps.
Dani. :0

TM,

Be body confidant.

We all have flaws. When your skin firms up, which it should given your age and you are not going from a size 30 to a size 14, you will find something else to stress over.

Be happy within your skin, and don't use air brushed magazine girlies as your reference point.

Lol I'm not stressing guys, nor do I feel BAD about myself because of it... Don't want to go all out hardcore firming/toning, just want to keep it nice ^_^ There's no harm in that

PS not trying to get rid of the bulk fat, so don't worry about the pushing ;)

o_O I'm only 50kg nows, that's like 30kg of muscle! I'll stick to my LD Runners body shape for now lol...

50kgs... wow... what did you blow out to? 60 :lol:... haha, my wife does weights to fill out from 2 kids ect... she weighs less than me and is stronger and fitter than me.... as I am old with dodgy joints these days..:(

Yeah, I have dodgy knees, hence the reason I had to stop running a while back :( No more 6km cross country runs for Tahnee :( they seem to do ok on the treadmill nows so I get my fun every now and then, theres no feeling like it :D... after having two or 3 years to heal they're better, no idea what I did to them but I couldn't walk without them aching shockingly... So I don't think they'd be great for lifting weights for and extended time period.

cant imagine 6km runs being much fun!

id be thanking my knees for teh excuse if i was u! :)

eww, swimming sounds even worse, have they invented waterproof ipods yet?

I think they have/are developed/developing a waterproof casing & headphones chris, remember reading something about it... google it

cant imagine 6km runs being much fun!QUOTE]

I used to run 11.6km 4 times a week, I love running and wasn't too bad at it... my wife used to say I was crazy, got down to 68kgs, and my mates nick named me "monners". I looked like a greyhound and my wife hated it. Now she runs my "running track" at least twice a week....

but anyways, the thread wasn't about this ha ha, more look ing for skin treatments to help it get its healthy look back and be rid of the cellutite affect ^_^ exercise will only do so much

cant imagine 6km runs being much fun!QUOTE]

I used to run 11.6km 4 times a week, I love running and wasn't too bad at it... my wife used to say I was crazy, got down to 68kgs, and my mates nick named me "monners". I looked like a greyhound and my wife hated it. Now she runs my "running track" at least twice a week....

yikes, thats just crazy!!!
maybe crazy is contagious if ur wife 'caught' it, lol,...

actually, i used to love running till i compression fractured 2 vertebrae, now everythign hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back