Battle of the Flab

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same herps, I leave for work every week day at 6-7am then get home any time between 5:30-7 :?

Me neither :? I was just looking for people who had used the so called "miracle" products and did they actually work...

TM,

If you are after old wives takes and home remedies, you could try having a bath with a couple of litres of milk in it once a week.

My wife uses rosehip oil on her face.

Paint the area you want to tighten in egg white, and wrap in glad wrap for an hour.

Ok I made that last one up.

There seems to be plenty of herbal treatments available for skin etc. Maybe that's an option?

Me and my fitness group coat ourselves in blue glitter. I know it sounds crazy but the colour blue and metal in glitter allows your body to stay at the ideal temperature for skin tightening, whilst exfoliating and ridding skin of those nasty impurities.

Attachments

• P1040909.jpg
    P1040909.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I have heard that coating yourself in chocolate sauce has its benefits/rewards.

Not sure where I read that.

Billiemay I fail to see how that could ever work!?

TM,

How is the battle going. I am fighting hard to get my body back. Not working at the moment so have the time. Just watching my food intake and have not had a drink so fat this year, (which is a big change).

didnt read to the end, but my suggestion are the palmers range of skincare, they make a lot of things for pregnancy/stretchmark, firming lotions. they smell a bit naf, but i use one and its quite good. also bio oil, but thats more for stretch marks. anything with vitamin E or collagen should help firm.

it's getting there slowly tinky, I mark easy (stretchmarks) but I'm fnding that I'm healing rather quickly. I haven't lost any more weight (not trying to) and the flab is firming :) been using the bio oil occasionaly and the vaseline intensive care stuff my mum buys. It's not as instant as I'd like but any progress is good progress and I'm quite happy with how it's all going :)

Body confidence is far more valuable than body shape.

You should play soccer! I think there's a womens team at rochedale. Best exercise IMO

Does your new diet involve not going to supanews in the morning :( (If you did used to go to supanews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back