Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about him having his own forum....

I wonder what what happen if we could hybridise Bear and Chuck.... :shock: Controversy... or pure awesomeness?

Page 11, still roasting poor old bear?
Admin, you should offer him an honorary membership here.

I wonder what what happen if we could hybridise Bear and Chuck.... :shock: Controversy... or pure awesomeness?

That would be the end of human evolution as we know it, the perfect being will have been created.

I don't know if Chuck can be improved upon. He's already the perfect package, a ginger ninja... it doesn't get more awesome than that.

Besides, Bear broke his back in a parachuting accident. If Chuck had a parachuting accident (which he wouldn't) the Earth would break not chuck. Ergo Bear would not handle Chuck mating with him, i think he would spontaneously combust if chuck even thought about it.

That would be the end of human evolution as we know it, the perfect being will have been created.

I'm shocked at the amount of people that take TV shows to heart.

This show is for our entertainment, not to be taken literally.

As for all those who are up in arms about the few animals that get killed, surely you have bigger fish to fry than Bear Grylls???

I'm shocked at the amount of people that take TV shows to heart.

This show is for our entertainment, not to be taken literally.

As for all those who are up in arms about the few animals that get killed, surely you have bigger fish to fry than Bear Grylls???

Good on you Jimi.
Like NSW National Parks and Wildlife (DECCW) endorsing the killing of wombats and endangered flying foxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back