Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this thread has gone from "oh he's an idiot from killing those poor animals" to "we all kill animals for food" to "I don't agree in killing for ratings" to "he's teaching the public how to survive"..... APS my diagnosis is that you have bipolar and should be on heavy medication ;)

If you haven't noticed the 'morphs' thread I suggest to check it out! We've gone from condemning to loving hybrids in a month. :rolleyes: I came back from a few months away and I didn't know what'd hit me!

bear is a tool, as if he eats all the stuff he finds, what about the guy in sydney this year who ate a slug for a dare he ended up with brain damage from infection

what about the guy in sydney this year who ate a slug for a dare he ended up with brain damage from infection

That's because he is no Bear Gryll's.....I'm not postive but I'm pretty sure Bear is Chuck Norris's son ;)

as much as i dislike the guy and kills and eats anything that moves but nature always gets its payback

[video=youtube;1_xIQL-fHBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xIQL-fHBQ&feature=channel[/video]

Spaceship, billycan, newspaper
thats about as much sense as the woodchopper post have and about twice as much as this whole thread!!
Bring on the next hero show
Oh and Leave Chuck Norris out of this its not his problem

Spaceship, billycan, newspaper
thats about as much sense as the woodchopper post have and about twice as much as this whole thread!!
Bring on the next hero show
Oh and Leave Chuck Norris out of this its not his problem

+1000... APS, you made my day :lol:

u call bashing a snake on the head 3 times over coz the first two hits didn't connect properly humane??

alot worse happens in slauter houses for your pork chicken beef and lamb but its not put on t.v so you dont complain about it!!!! if your that squimish you'd be a vego if you knew what happened in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u call bashing a snake on the head 3 times over coz the first two hits didn't connect properly humane??

if you knew what happened in the real world ie the slauter house for beef pork lamb ect squimish people like you would all be vego's realy have no clew at all. that would be quite nice death compared to how you buy your nicely pre packed steak from the supermarket... wake up

if you knew what happened in the real world ie the slauter house for beef pork lamb ect squimish people like you would all be vego's realy have no clew at all. that would be quite nice death compared to how you buy your nicely pre packed steak from the supermarket... wake up[/QUOTE

It's all over fairly quick in an abattoir. The animal has usually lost consciousness by the time it hits the bottom of the chute and dies fairly rapidly.

If it's bred and raised for human consumption and killed humanely I see little problem. But if it's wild, leave it alone! There is an ever-decreasing number of wild animals out there thanks to us, and they don't need modern-day jungle jims going out there and knocking more off for a damned tv show.

Wally - it's not so much as the killing process as it is the growing and living conditions the animals are subjected to first. Pretty gruesome. I agree with Daryl 100%.

Wally - it's not so much as the killing process as it is the growing and living conditions the animals are subjected to first. Pretty gruesome. I agree with Daryl 100%.

My post relates to what Daryl has said about the slaughter process of which I have some experience. He did not talk about the animals life up to the point of slaughter which is a different discussion entirely.

Ah sorry. I read his post, but just made the link from the one to the other. Fair enough.

i used to work at beerburrum near the steve irwin way and during summer the easterly winds would blow across the stench from the nearby chicken farm believe me people if you smelt some of these flavours you would never eat chicken meat again, they were absolutely sickening. I lasted 8 months but time away from the smell and lately bbq chicken aromas in coles got myself back on the bird meat once again loving it more than ever. I guess meat tastes so much better when you dont have to breed raise, feed , and butcher it.

I agree - I used to hear and smell the local piggery and chicken laying barns..... I still don't eat pork, and made my whole family switch to free range (which isn't all that much better, I know). (Mostly) vegetarian now.

ive tried the vego thing but really seem to run short of energy and zest after a few days without a piece of fresh beef i always seem to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back