Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same. As much as I would like to do it 100%, I just don't seem to handle it. But since I go vego for environmental reasons, not only animal cruelty, cutting meat products to a minimum does still benefit the cause I support ;)

i think our society as a whole eats way too much i believe its one of the main causes of disease. I spent a fair bit of time in Japan over there, they dont have access to the quantity of red meat that we have and they seem much leaner and healthier than our society for it especially in the older generations and most of them smoke. They also eat a heap of seafood including sea weed which i think is underated for health benefits.

its definetely on the menu if anything its far from popular, extremely expensive looks like **** on the shelf and takes up a very small place on their market shelves very strong unatractive looking meat. They do however stock their supermarkets with fish products which we would only find in our bait and tackle shops.

-Bear Grylls is setting a bad example.
-Everyone should be vegetarian because killing animals is cruel.
-No one should touch nature because nature should be left untouched in the wild where it belongs.
-No one should let their kids adventure down in the bush because that is where sicko's prey on children.
-No kids need to do dangerous things like play tennis or the like because it is much safer to do this inside on the Wii.
-Everyone should wash their hands for germs just one more time!

-No one should touch nature because nature should be left untouched in the wild where it belongs.
-No one should let their kids adventure down in the bush because that is where sicko's prey on children.
-No kids need to do dangerous things like play tennis or the like because it is much safer to do this inside on the Wii.

... What? :p

If someone didn't know that Man vs Wild was, and read this post, you'd almost think he runs into the forest with a gun shooting everything in sight, just for the fun of it. From what I've seen on the tv show he shows a small example, he doesn't wipe out half the species from that eco-system.. And its not inhumane!

Does anyone like masterchef? Think of all the animals that were slaughtered to make food on masterchef...

Bahahahaha!

Agree 100% :lol:

If someone didn't know that Man vs Wild was, and read this post, you'd almost think he runs into the forest with a gun shooting everything in sight, just for the fun of it. From what I've seen on the tv show he shows a small example, he doesn't wipe out half the species from that eco-system.. And its not inhumane!

Does anyone like masterchef? Think of all the animals that were slaughtered to make food on masterchef...

I don't think that's the point most against are trying to make. I think it's due to the rather graphic way he 'destroys' things which could easily be taken as inhumane...

LadyJ.... i think you need to go and visit your local slaughter house or abbertoir (spelling?)

Maybe then you would reevaluate what you consider as inhumane.

Last edited:
OOOOH OOOH.........

All those Bear Grylls lovers and haters.... the 'best of' is on NOW !!!!

So you will fully support the cruelty until the end of the year? So you can stop adding to this thread until then? lol

So you will fully support the cruelty until the end of the year? So you can stop adding to this thread until then? lol

Mhmm... you can read, can't you? I gave my reason in the thread I supplied... hence supplying the thread. ;)

I couldnt be bothered reading through 4 pages. I was too busy watching Bear Grylls........ couldnt miss one minute on reading about a vegan vegetarian thread lol

Total phony when i first heard of it it said ~"Compleetly Alone"~ I thought i believed him but he is a phony after all why would you do that he eats at luxuary resturants and 5 star hotels and eats reptiles for fun i know you all think that he is awesome but truth is hes not he dosent even want to eat the reptiles.

answer me this WHAT SHOW ISNT PHONY? If you think tv is the real deal than you are a fairly gullible type along with all the other hese so phony bear haters and whingers on this forum. And unless you are 100 percent vegetarian you should not even go near the killing and moral stuff that everyone is so offended by.
Total phony when i first heard of it it said ~"Compleetly Alone"~ I thought i believed him but he is a phony after all why would you do that he eats at luxuary resturants and 5 star hotels and eats reptiles for fun i know you all think that he is awesome but truth is hes not he dosent even want to eat the reptiles.

So i caught a glimpse of an episode earlier, and he killed a reindeer. Not only is this guy eating reptiles just to make us mad, but he is now planning on ruining christmas =(.. How evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back