• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beardies, ridgetail monitor and childrens python.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJackal

Reaction score
Scientific Name not too sure

Common Name
bearded dragon male
bearded dragon female
ridgetail monitor unsure
childrens python unsure

all of the reptiles are just over a year old

Sex
see above

Length
beardies are about 15inches
ridgetail is about 10 inches
python is probably 20 inches

Quantity Available
1 male beardie
1 female beardie
1 ridgetail
1 childrens python

Bred By
scales and tailes adelaide

General Description
ive had the beardies since they were juvies and have always eaten well, and are both extreemly friendly, the female has had 2 clutches of eggs this year, they have been her first clutches, the first one there was no hatchlings, the second she laid under the floor mat of the enclosure the day after i cleaned and i didnt find them till the week later when i cleaned again so that lot was a lost cause too, they are both healthy and regularly eat woodies crickets and plenty of greens, they have been checked by scales and tails reecently and have no ailments.
$400 for the pair or $250 each

the ridgetail i came in possession of about 6mths ago and it is great to watch as he is much more energetic than a beardie eats well on mice and woodies. $350

childrens python i also came into possession of about the same time i got the ridgetail.
it is extreemly friendly and was hand reared by scales and tails, very healthy and eating mice. $350

I have 3 enclosures to go with these animals depending on how many you take/ what combination you take them in.

i have a 5 foot split into 2 sections made by scales and tails on wooden stand excelent condition. $600

i have an oversize 4 foot enclosure custom made by me, can supply the bench it sits on which is made of powdercoated black steel at an extra cost to buyer. $300 or $400 with bench

i also have an exo terra enclosure about 1.5 foot cubed. $100

all these enclosures come with all the lights and mats feeding dished needed to keep these animals, i also have a URS waterfall that i will give to whoever wants it with an enclosure.

i cant sell the enclosures without the animals as i have no where else to put them, i will however sell the animals without the enclosures.

will let the whole lot go for $1800

im willing to to look into offers, or even trades for other items of value.

Willing to Freight?
i can offer delivery within SA at a cost depending on how far i have to go, willing to do country delivery at buyers expense after full payment has been made.

Contact Details

Josh
i can email photos for serious buyers no problems just give me a call if your interested and i can give you any info ive missed.

before anyone asks, the only reason im letting them go is that i lack the time to look after them properly as my work scedual has gotten more hectic.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

F44233

ok guys,

exoterra enclosure is now sold, everything else is still here ready to be taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back