Best Photo Competition - Round 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Zen, will have to put my spider pics in a thread!!

No worries.:)

Can those members that've sent undersized pics in, please resend them at 800 X 600 pixels or PM me for help.

Pugsly, are you a pro photographer? all the pics I have seen of yours are awsome.

LOL No mate, I wish.. getting better though, remember you only ever see 1% of the photos I take so there another 99% of rubbish too! I love digital!

Thanks though, glad ya like them!

At least pugsly's out of round 2 so the rest of us have a much better chance!

Just kidding mate, I love seeing your pics and you give me inspiration to practice more.

Hehe yeah I didnt know we only got 1 entry all up haha its all good, theres alot of great shots around Im sure the competition will heat up!

You shouldn't have entered on this thread Instarnett.
Please PM entries to me or Soulweaver.

Pugsly, got away with posting pics cause they're not submissions
and "he's not the Mesiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Monty Python). :lol:

Don't be intimidated by Steve's pics, as he's not in this round.
He just posted them for inspiration.

So get inspired people!
You're pythons should be glowing after they emerge from brumation, so take some pics and have a go. :)

Come on, don't be shy! :)
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Yeah, a few more & we're away.
Any more entries?

Think of the glory, fame & immortality, not to mention a prize! :)

Can entrants please put a species name, preferably scientific (if known) so the comp can have an educational aspect to it.
The species name will accompany the pic in the poll, so it also helps when discussing the pics.

I'm still getting entries in that are the wrong size.
Please make them 800 X 600.
I've bumped up a helpful thread that shows several easy ways to do it.
Here's the link:-
http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=323234#323234

Cheers zen :)

What if your pic doesnt have the same aspect ratio? Changing it to 800x600 would stuff it.

As long as the longest side is no longer than 800.
We've already received your pic and the longest side is less than 800 so that's fine. :)

If anyone is wondering how to tell how big your pic is, put your arrow on the pic and right click with the mouse on the picture.

Cheers zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back