Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coastal!! or maybe a stimons

I reckon the childrens, macs, stimson - great temperment = great pet.
The best value animal with decent colour I reckon is the bredli. - again usually friendly and there are some awesome reds out there.
then again if you look at 'caramel childrens' - 'blonde macs' - 'tenent ck stimson' they are nicer coloured versions of the above too and a bit cheaper than a bredli.

Lots of ways of looking at this question. We all have our own opinion but I reckon the best value for money snake must be:

the one you can afford
of a species that you like the look of
with an appetite that you can afford to feed
with space requirements that you can accomodate.

I think all my snakes are good value for money but it's har to go past a Diamond or an Olive or a Bredli.

If I could only pick one snake to have and to hold from this day forth till death us do part then I'd pick a Diamond.

Graham

coastal carpet. Mine was $160. IS 60 cm long. Is eating thawed pinkies and fuzzies and bites heaps

i`l just give a knowing look to everybody........5 seconds of silence..........COASTALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RULE!

lol, i have only bought 1 coastal for $180, the rest have been trades and freebies. in my opinion they rule supreme in the value for money snake, Big, robust, friendly (maybe, but no less than any other snake/python), great feeders.

cheers
STP

...gotta second that gloves, value for money - def. the coastal!

My vote for coastals too! long live monty python! (both of em, lol) :D

Coastals are good value for money but I would have to put Water pythons in there as well.They are very easy to look after and probably the easiest species to breed.

I recjon the best value for money snake is the one you really like!

It's another unanswerable questions it depends where your interests lie.
Just because a snake is cheap doesn't mean it good value.

I reckon its good value if it frightens the jehovas witness's away! lol

Probably have to go with steve and say coastals too.Bought mine for $150 each and they're the best little creatures.

Don't listen to all these peasants Nobo. The best value snake to get is a Black Headed Python. Every man and his dog has Coastals and the like but if you want a true Man's snake get a BHP. You'll be the envy of all your friends. They may cost a lot more than your average garden variety mongrel Coastal or murky Murray Darling but as Lance says in Pulp Fiction
When you see it ," you'll know where that extra money went." 8)

Cheers, Greg

Nope, sorry Greg, Lance says "when you shoot it, you'll know..." :)
..but I dunno how you'd get a snake into a syringe...

Oenpelli's are my fav u dont happen to know anyone with em eh mags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back