BHP pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serpenttongue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Greetings all :) I spent a bit of quality time with a couple of my BHP's yesterday morning, but not for too long as they can be a bit of a handful. Anyway a few pics were taken.

Nice piccies Nickies :lol:

Gotta get me some of those!!! Looks like ya got a bit of a chastity belt goin on in the last pic lol ;)

I love it nice pics dude. I cant wait for mine 2 get like that

re BHP

I used to have a body like Nick about twenty five years ago OUZ until it fell to pieces under the haze of smoke and floods of alcohol,i thought it was there waiting to be ruined so why not ,lets party :p :lol:

re BHP

Goodonya Nick,mate they are seriously awsum bhps you have there. :D

Great snakes mate. And I'll make the deserved comments about the well maintained gardens and lawns as well. So, do ya play footy for the mighty blue & golds?

peterjohnson64 said:
So, do ya play footy for the mighty blue & golds?

Huh? :? Sorry Pete, but i do not follow footy and never have done. I dont know anything about it, i dont know any footy teams or any footy players names etc, NOTHING!! :shock:

So who the hell are the mighty blue and golds?

peterjohnson64 said:
And I'll make the deserved comments about the well maintained gardens and lawns as well.

You obviously didnt notice the bald patch in the lawn where i've been tipping dirty turps :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back