big big problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTHING A COUPLE HUNDREDS BUCKS WON'T FIX WITH THE OLD HAG!!!!

Am with Trueblue on this, sell up and buy your own place, body corps are full of **** no matter what you do!

hey guys sorry about the slow replys just been really full on lately had my final meeting they have allowed me to keep a few of my snakes now and are considering the rest i had a pretty good case it went fairly well so more than likely i will be able to keep em all fingers crossed

...that's it? COME ON!!! More details...you can't leave us hanging like that after so long ;)

mate i know how u feel but thats all i know i have to wait 6 weeks or some **** on the final decission its illing me they keep sayin another week here and another week there im so over it

thats rubbish mate, im feelin for ya hey... hope they pull their fingers out and tell you some good news!!!
all the best mate
Ryan

hey guys sorry to keep u all waiting been really busy basically the body corp have told me to remove the snakes but dont seem to care as long as no more complaints are made i should be ok still looking to move though thats for sure and hows this the old lady that made the complaint passed away yesterday

Funeral

hey guys sorry to keep u all waiting been really busy basically the body corp have told me to remove the snakes but dont seem to care as long as no more complaints are made i should be ok still looking to move though thats for sure and hows this the old lady that made the complaint passed away yesterday

Will you be going to the funeral?:shock:

A snake bit her in her sleep.

I live in a Strata run building too and I hope I dont get in this situation. Body corporate states that no pets allowed unless voted by the executive committee

All you have to do it flash your license say I have the right to keep your PETS.
State:
They are not wild caught. Hand raised from birth
Flash your license.
Tell them the requirements for keep these pets require conditions from NPWS. Start blabbing about professional built cages with heavy duty locks. Say every year an officer comes to your premises to check on your arrangements. Also add that if not satisfactory then they will take away your license and THEY (having the power) will confiscate your pets.

I think its a matter of misunderstanding REPTILES and their ignorance towards them. You will need to try to ease there mind.

Shoot a line by saying I am a reptile rescue Samaritan that you help rear sick snakes back to health that have been neglected.

Say you would love to have a pet dog and add by saying in an apartment dogs bark and defecate 2-3 times a day they urinate everywhere thats why you need a proper backyard. Snakes on the other hand----quiet they dont move much they defecate onces every 2months or so harmless and does not leave its cages unless cleaning.

Adding to that. As an owner they cannot force into you place you own it, it is not common property.

Thats my 2 cent worth

Hope that helps

To most realestate agents snakes are in the same category as fish, as they are enclosed. And no one expects fish to go on a lease as pets.

After all you dont have anything venemous or dangerous. I believe you have a leg to stand on if you want to challenge them.
Good luck
And if i were her i would be more fearful of someone breaking in and robbing me than some snakes in enclosures. Some old people just love to complain about complaining.

i hope that when you go to the body corporate on monday you enter a room full of fellow herpers because that would devestate me if someone told me that i had to get rid of my pets. good luck mate

yeah its not funny at all but i just found it a little ironic i guess karma came back to her i was even invited over to the house by her husband for a bbq and drinks but so was the rest of the complex lol im thinking even the body corp comitte dont care to much as they havent called or fallowed up or anything sinse they asked me to get rid of them no time limit no mention of an inspection or anything

Yeah, good to hear it has worked out alright...

hey guys well havent posted ina while but another complaint was made about my keeping of snakes so after weeks and weeks of back and forth letters and phone calls i agreed to an ispection a mate of mine was kind enough to keep all my lager snakes for a as long as i need so i bagged all the smaller ones up for the inspection the went through my entire house saw that it was clear and said thats it so im happy now just cant risk any more complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back