Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbarita03

Not so new Member
Reaction score
so has anyoe got a pic of a bigger snake?
found this one while surfing the net
love to see some if any of u have any?

Attachments

• BS_2005BIG_Anaconda.jpg
    BS_2005BIG_Anaconda.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
I know the vid says it's a hippo but you will find it's actually a Capybura. And those idiots on the vid should have there butts kicked.

yeah where is that link? regardless of weather it is a hippo or not..anything that big... :O

yeah..i was just hoping to see some pics of giant snakes...
i think their mind blowing to see...
still hoping some1 can post some pics of big snakes...please

ha! in the top pic how is the dude in the middle! he got the light part! prob got a couple of hippos in it or something!...

Hows this for an intergrade
Giant%20Carpet%20Python.jpg

It's amazing how big some species can get. and in captivity pythons should actually get bigger then their wild counterparts, they don't have to go without meals and any health problem they develop is sorted. Snakes never stop growing so there would have to be some monsters out there eating pretty much anything that comes within reach.

aaw those big snakes are awesome the bigger the better though tell me was that first snake a reticulated python or a burmese?

hey jandC_Reptiles...what does intergrade mean??
thanks ssssnakeman..that is amazing...the girth is unbelievable...imagine the pure brute strenght of that python...phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back