Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A natural intergrade is an animal where 2 subspecies over lap in the wild, like Coastals & Diamionds.
BUT their not to be mistaken for a hybrid that is a cross of 2 subspecies in captivity :p

I agree Roger, it doesn't seem possible to have a thread now where there is more dribble than real information.
The video of the snake reguritating and large animals was a tapir, the giveaway that it wasn't a hippo was the fact that it was a Reticulated Python from South East Asia and the Hippo is from Africa.
I have posted this photo before but the snake is very impressive.
Retic-1.jpg

Here is some ive posted before

Attachments

• snakebaby.jpg
    snakebaby.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 153
  • albino burm.JPG
    albino burm.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 156
heres a few big fellas

Attachments

• python_wideweb__470x325,2.jpg
    python_wideweb__470x325,2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 411
  • snake_1.jpg
    snake_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 051006_pythoneatsgator.jpg
    051006_pythoneatsgator.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 126
what sort of python mitchyj.....?
i have the head pic to the python stuck in the fence

Attachments

• jaw open.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 408
It's a Reticulated Python, an African Rock Python and the last one looks like a Burmese Python but it's a bit hard to tell.

Yeah your right Boa,

It is a burmese, its from the Everglades, supposedly they are becoming a problem over there and possible are causeing major ecological problems.

D

its a good model america...on letting introduced species in...the florida everglades have proved perfect conditions for these intrduced species...retic and burms....a good model to show us what NOT to do

big snakes

I've got heaps of massive snake pics in my photo album in this site have a look if you want I found them all on the net but posted them so everyone could injoy without the long seach.
I've tried to upload them now but its not working you'll have to check out my albume in the gallery.

8) JOJO

Damn Rite Elapid68

I know the vid says it's a hippo but you will find it's actually a Capybura. And those idiots on the vid should have there butts kicked.

those guys smacking that snake around wif an oar.. is quite dispicable..I'm disgusted!!

hope this works.It is an olive. Have a close look and see how big it is.

Attachments

• KimberlyFishing_1[1].JPG
    KimberlyFishing_1[1].JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 80
here is some pics

Hope you injoy there not mine eather there from all different web sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back