Black Ops!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant talk... playing.....

I'm a bit biased of COD, but I'm more impressed with maps than MW2. Though.. gameplay is much the same! Still ****ing awesome!

the jungle guy, how much different would you expect it to be?

You haven't really explained why your so disappointed and have shunned it to the return list :p unless the reason is that it is like W@W and bits and pieces have been stolen from the game before it.

Not very good points to go on IMO... I'm still yet to play it as I ordered it from a site that goes on US time so will be available to me later tonight, but anyone who is a fan of the old COD games should enjoy playing Black Ops I reckon.

Anyone else willing to share their experience so far?? Kurto? I'm sure you've decided to take a sicky today, how are you finding it? What's the verdict :)

pre order in oz its cheap as chips the game has a very strong W@W feel, with some modern touches and some guns copied from MW2 i expected much higher especailly from the hype and recent reveiw from the gaming convention as i said if you liked W@W you will love black ops,

still nothing beats mw and mw2 but thats my opinion and i hated W@W to old and crappy altought not a fan of treyarch

the only thing i praise about black ops is the guns are more realistic you wont get a sub machine gun shoot you from the opposite side of the map unlike in mw2 which is unrealistic espeacially the serverly over powered ump45
the reason ive shunned it is for a simple things the annoying sounds and the strong W@W feel but then again it is made by treyarch

shame they didnt bring the bouncing betties back the zombies are back

but this is only my opinion im sure many will love it and some will hate it

just got mine picked it up !

hope its not crap like junge said but they did bring out world at war which was crap and then MW2 which was good but i dont play online .

jungle i hope you aint rite on this one mate so does my wallet

hey kman sorry to tell you its a dive if you didnt like the W@W feel im glad i cancelled my prestige pack to the car is tiny i would say around 1/16th scale the night vision google still the best pack

but you might like it dont judge it by my opinion :)

thanks Jungle, i didnt get the nite vision pack so i am am spewing but i am glad i didnt get the R/C car kit then
i wil have a play with it tonite and if you sel it for sale on here with my name u know what i thought of it

After a night giving it a belting on the PS3, I can honestly say I like it! Whilst it's in the same tradition as MW2, it's quite a bit different! I like the idea of COD credit, and really love the wager games, especially "Sticks and Stones". Still, saying all of that, it'll take a bit of getting used to (especially the new maps).

My only complaint is the guns don't have enough "boom" sound :p :lol:

After a night giving it a belting on the PS3, I can honestly say I like it! Whilst it's in the same tradition as MW2, it's quite a bit different! I like the idea of COD credit, and really love the wager games, especially "Sticks and Stones". Still, saying all of that, it'll take a bit of getting used to (especially the new maps).

My only complaint is the guns don't have enough "boom" sound :p :lol:

Dito moose!! I like it! Enough to rack up 7hrs already! :)

Though my one complaint is; once you turn down the voices you can still hear them in the game and lobby! I have to mute each player individually! I really hate sitting there listening to high pitched 10yr olds swear like a trooper!

Though my one complaint is; once you turn down the voices you can still hear them in the game and lobby! I have to mute each player individually! I really hate sitting there listening to high pitched 10yr olds swear like a trooper!

:lol: :lol: Hahaha yes!! Some of those kids are unbelievable! Although like to keep some of them un-muted, especially in “free for all”, that way you can hear them carry on like there’s no tomorrow! :lol:

I’d also like to get hold of the RC Bomb pack. I’ve been taken out a few times by one of those…they look like fun. The trouble is I keep losing my “earnings” in Wager matches! :lol: All in all I think it’s a pretty additive game with a lot more to offer than MW2. The ability to customise your character is another big bonus imo

I noticed 225 500 online last night!! The “live” world map showing where the players were was quite interesting also, with Europe and North America lit up like Christmas trees! :lol:

I’ve got bags under my eyes today :p

well i hated it ( black ops ) i want to shread my game through the shreader !

i cant stand paying top dollar for a game and it turns out to be crap !

modern warfare ( 4) was the best game i had ever payed and still no game compares to this !

world at war and black ops are cheaply made games with more money spent on marketing the game than the concept and design ,construction of the game.

i cant complain enough about the game black ops i agree with jungle guy !

i may use the game as a table coaster to put my drink on !

this will be the last activision game trayarch i will ever buy i think

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE GAMERS

modern warfare ( 4) was the best game i had ever payed and still no game compares to this !

world at war and black ops are cheaply made games with more money spent on marketing the game than the concept and design ,construction of the game.

Interesting. Both Black Ops and MWF2 are made by separate companies, with completely different graphics engines. The graphics quality of Black Ops has been dialed back a touch to allow for more content. It's only a disc!

And to add more...

How much do you think your console can handle? MWF2 had it's problems, but it pushed the limit of both consoles. There is only so for they can take a game before you console wont play it. PS4 is supposed to be disc-less so maybe your so called cheaply made games can be 30GIG and have ridiculous features.

The servers are constantly packed. Was up at 6am this morning and had a quick game, was near impossible to get a slot in a server.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the game. Besides a few FPS and Ping issues on PC at the moment, which some reckon will get fixed after the first update. Other than that it's definitely an enjoyable game.

All-in-all it's a top FPS game and once all the bugs etc get fixed I reckon it will take over MW2. Only time will tell :)

Also if you are playing on PC and having FPS issues, there are a few sites with some commands to type into console to get it running smoother. Search 'Black Ops console commands'.

lol hated it too ay, like i said some love it some hate it, i was highly dissappointed but it has its uppoints but still had the W@W feel which i dont like kman thats an expensive coaster
if you got it from EB games just take it back they have that policy i think some other game shops have something similiar but COD 4 was the best followed by MW2

acatully even MW2 was rushed to be release there is a big up and leave atm with the developing team that i heard from a mate that owns a EB games store, MW3 still made by activision but different team so could develop smething interesting or a flop

i love it, its awesome, you can do split screen now!! YAY! dont like how you gotta buy the guys though, its a pain in the rear when your using another person's ps3 and your just the other split screener, though if you go combat training, you and a mate versus 9 recruit AI's, man thats fun. expecially on nuketown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back